Idolized by many, dismissed by some, mystifying to all, the curious being, Rammus, is an enigma. Protected by a spiked shell, Rammus inspires increasingly disparate theories on his origin wherever he goes - from demigod, to sacred oracle, to a mere beast transformed by magic. Whatever the truth may be, Rammus keeps his own counsel and stops for no one as he roams the desert.
Powers and Stats
Name: Rammus, the Armordillo
Origin: League of Legends
Age: Thousands of years old (Has been alive since ancient Shurima)
Classification: Sentient Armordillo
Attack Potency: Town level (The shockwaves from his Tremors collapsed part of a Shuriman temple, meaning he is capable of creating Magnitude 6 earthquakes, Brought down an enormous fortress on his own, Can fight on-par with Garen and similarly powerful champions)
Lifting Strength: Superhuman
Striking Strength: Town Class (Powerball can hit opponents as heavy as Malphite and Nautilus hard enough to knock them back)
Durability: Town level, Higher with Defensive Ball Curl
Stamina: Superhuman (Dug several miles underground with his bare hands)
Range: Standard melee range, Hundreds of meters with Tremors
Standard Equipment: Spiked Armor
Intelligence: Average (Skilled in combat but his intelligence is otherwise unknown)
Weaknesses: Has a limited supply of mana with which to cast spells, his spells have cooldown periods, during which time they cannot be cast (Both are highly exaggerated in-game for gameplay balance purposes; for instance, Ekko is shown to be able to use his ultimate ability in rapid succession in his cinematic)
- Basic Attack: Rammus jabs the opponent with his spiked armor.
- Spiked Shell: Rammus permanently has bonus attack damage equal to 25% armor.
- Powerball: Rammus tucks into a ball and begins to roll for up to 7 seconds, losing the ability to use basic attacks or use Puncturing Taunt but amplifying his movement speed by an additional 20% each second, up to a maximum 140% increase. Upon colliding with an enemy, Rammus knocks back all nearby enemies, dealing them magic damage and slowing them for 3 seconds afterwards, also ending Powerball in the process. Powerball can be canceled instantly by reactivating the ability, or 1 second after activating Defensive Ball Curl.
- Defensive Ball Curl: Rammus drops into a defensive stance for 6 seconds, gaining bonus armor and magic resistance, as well as dealing magic damage to enemies whenever they use basic attacks against him. Activating Powerball ends Defensive Ball Curl's effects after 1 seconds.
- Puncturing Taunt: Rammus taunts the target enemy and reduces their armor.
- Tremors: Rammus creates an earthquake around himself for 8 seconds, dealing magic damage to nearby enemies and enemy structures each second for the duration.
- Doran's Shield: Grants bonus health and regeneration, and blocks 8 damage from basic attacks and single target abilities from champions.
- Health Potion: Regenerates health every half-second for 15 seconds. Limited to 5 at one time.
- Ninja Tabi: Grants bonus armor and movement speed. Reduces incoming damage from all basic attacks by 12%.
- Sunfire Cape: Grants bonus health and armor, and deals constant magic damage to nearby enemies.
- Dead Man's Plate: Grants bonus health and armor. Generates Momentum stacks while moving, granting bonus movement speed. Momentum slowly decays while slowed and decays rapidly while immobilized or pacified. Basic attacks discharge all Momentum, dealing increased damage relative to the amount of Momentum discharged. If maximum stacks are discharged, damage is doubled and slows its target by 50%, decaying over 1 second.
- Cinderhulk Tracker's Knife: Grants bonus health, lifesteal, and mana regeneration, and deals magic damage every second to nearby enemies. Basic attacks against monsters deal bonus damage, and damaging a monster through any means applies Health Drain, which deals magic damage over 5 seconds while restoring health.
- Warding: Consumes a charge to place a Stealth Ward that reveals the surrounding area for 150 seconds. Holds up to 2 charges which refill upon visiting the shop.
- Warding Totem: Consume a charge to place an invisible Stealth Ward which reveals the surrounding area for 120 seconds. Stores one charge every 90 seconds, up to 2 maximum charges. Limited to 3 Stealth Wards active at a time.