Idolized by many, dismissed by some, mystifying to all, the curious being, Rammus, is an enigma. Protected by a spiked shell, Rammus inspires increasingly disparate theories on his origin wherever he goes - from demigod, to sacred oracle, to a mere beast transformed by magic. Whatever the truth may be, Rammus keeps his own counsel and stops for no one as he roams the desert.
Powers and Stats
Name: Rammus, the Armordillo
Origin: League of Legends
Age: Thousands of years old (Has been alive since ancient Shurima)
Classification: Sentient Armordillo
Attack Potency: Town level (The shockwaves from his Tremors collapsed part of a Shuriman temple, meaning he is capable of creating Magnitude 6 earthquakes, Brought down an enormous fortress on his own, Can fight on-par with Garen and similarly powerful champions)
Lifting Strength: Superhuman
Striking Strength: Town Class (Powerball can hit opponents as heavy as Malphite and Nautilus hard enough to knock them back)
Durability: Town level, Higher with Defensive Ball Curl
Stamina: Superhuman (Dug several miles underground with his bare hands)
Range: Standard melee range, Hundreds of meters with Tremors
Standard Equipment: Spiked Armor
Intelligence: Average (Skilled in combat but his intelligence is otherwise unknown)
Weaknesses: Has a limited supply of mana with which to cast spells, his spells have cooldown periods, during which time they cannot be cast (Both are highly exaggerated in-game for gameplay balance purposes; for instance, Ekko is shown to be able to use his ultimate ability in rapid succession in his cinematic)
- Basic Attack: Rammus jabs the opponent with his spiked armor.
- Spiked Shell: Rammus permanently has bonus attack damage equal to 25% armor.
- Powerball: Rammus tucks into a ball and begins to roll for up to 7 seconds, losing the ability to use basic attacks or use Puncturing Taunt but amplifying his movement speed by an additional 20% each second, up to a maximum 140% increase. Upon colliding with an enemy, Rammus knocks back all nearby enemies, dealing them magic damage and slowing them for 3 seconds afterwards, also ending Powerball in the process. Powerball can be canceled instantly by reactivating the ability, or 1 second after activating Defensive Ball Curl.
- Defensive Ball Curl: Rammus drops into a defensive stance for 6 seconds, gaining bonus armor and magic resistance, as well as dealing magic damage to enemies whenever they use basic attacks against him. Activating Powerball ends Defensive Ball Curl's effects after 1 seconds.
- Puncturing Taunt: Rammus taunts the target enemy and reduces their armor.
- Tremors: Rammus creates an earthquake around himself for 8 seconds, dealing magic damage to nearby enemies and enemy structures each second for the duration.