Powers and Stats
Tier: At least 8-A
Origin: Mortal Kombat
Age: Over 10,000 years old
Classification: Demi-God (Half-Edenian, Half-God) and Prince
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Expert Martial Artist, Skilled Swordsman, Water/Lightning Manipulation, Can attain logia intangibility, Can summon real lightning, Mind Manipulation, Immortality (Type 1)
Lifting Strength: Class 5
Striking Strength: At least Multi-City Block Class
Durability: At least Multi-City Block level (Took attacks from D'Vorah)
Range: Standard melee range normally. Extended melee range with Storm Sword. Tens of meters with projectiles.
Standard Equipment: Storm Sword and daggers.
Weaknesses: None notable
- Mind Control Orb: Rain projects a light-blue sphere at his opponent, which shatters as it hits. A successful hit allows Rain to move his opponent's body in any direction for a brief time.
- Hydro Bubble: It grants a meter drain while the opponent is encased in it.
- Shocking Bolt: Rain raises his arm and summons a blue/purple lightning bolt to strike his enemy.
- Thunder Storm: It allows him to fire off three bolts in succession.
- Super Roundhouse: Rain reverse roundhouses his opponent clear to the other side of the screen.
- Power Kick: It increases in damage.
- Water Blast: Rain shoots a high-pressure stream of water at his adversary, knocking the opponent down.
- Aqua Blast: Allows Rain to shoot streams of water from both hands.
- Mystic Vapors: Rain submerges himself in a small pool of water and emerges behind his opponent.
- Aqua-Port: Adds a Geyser Kick after the teleport.
- Windy Feet: Rain propels himself forward with a blast of water from behind, kicking his opponent in the chest with both feet.
- Geyser Kick: Rain goes into a handstand position and propels himself into the air using a geyser kicking anyone who is near.
- Thermal Spring: Increases in damage.
- H2O Boost: Rain waves his arm above his head and gains a damage boost, but he is unable to block. He glows yellow while this is active.
- H2O Buff: Has a longer effect and grants a larger damage increase, but he is still unable to block. He glows purple instead of yellow.
- Rain Check: Rain conjures a geyser below the opponent, which lands them in front of him. He then snaps one of the opponent's arms from the elbow, and then delivers a brutal reverse roundhouse kick to the face, damaging the skull forcing the victim to fly to the other side of the screen just like the super roundhouse.