|“||My intention... is to show you the difference between pretension and godhood.||„|
|~ Rain to Kotal Kahn|
Rain is the Demi-God son of Argus and an unknown Edenian woman. In the original timeline, he aided Shao Kahn for the conquest of Earhrealm, but turned against him once he was informed about the death of his adoptive father. In the current timeline, he is Mileena number two general alongside Tanya, who plans to take over her army and attack Outworld.
Powers and Stats
Tier: 9-A | At least 8-B
Origin: Mortal Kombat
Age: Over 10,000 years old
Classification: Demi-God (Half-Edenian, Half-God) and Prince
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Expert Martial Artist, Skilled Swordsman, Water Manipulation, Electricity Manipulation, Can attain logia intangibility, Can summon real lightning, Mind Manipulation, Immortality (Type 1)
Speed: Superhuman with Subsonic reactions and combat speed (Should be above Mileena), Massively Hypersonic attack speed with Shocking Bolt. | Superhuman with Supersonic reactions and combat speed, Massively Hypersonic attack speed with Shocking Bolt.
Lifting Strength: At least Class K | At least Class K
Striking Strength: Small Building Class | At least City Block Class+
Durability: Small Building level | At least City Block level+ (Took attacks from D'Vorah)
Range: Standard melee range normally. Extended melee range with Storm Sword. Tens of meters with projectiles. | Standard melee range normally. Tens of meters with projectiles.
Standard Equipment: Storm Sword and daggers. | None notable.
Weaknesses: None notable
- Mind Control Orb: Rain projects a light-blue sphere at his opponent, which shatters as it hits. A successful hit allows Rain to move his opponent's body in any direction for a brief time.
- Hydro Bubble: It grants a meter drain while the opponent is encased in it.
- Shocking Bolt: Rain raises his arm and summons a blue/purple lightning bolt to strike his enemy.
- Thunder Storm: It allows him to fire off three bolts in succession.
- Super Roundhouse: Rain reverse roundhouses his opponent clear to the other side of the screen.
- Power Kick: It increases in damage.
- Water Blast: Rain shoots a high-pressure stream of water at his adversary, knocking the opponent down.
- Aqua Blast: Allows Rain to shoot streams of water from both hands.
- Mystic Vapors: Rain submerges himself in a small pool of water and emerges behind his opponent.
- Aqua-Port: Adds a Geyser Kick after the teleport.
- Windy Feet: Rain propels himself forward with a blast of water from behind, kicking his opponent in the chest with both feet.
- Geyser Kick: Rain goes into a handstand position and propels himself into the air using a geyser kicking anyone who is near.
- Thermal Spring: Increases in damage.
- H2O Boost: Rain waves his arm above his head and gains a damage boost, but he is unable to block. He glows yellow while this is active.
- H2O Buff: Has a longer effect and grants a larger damage increase, but he is still unable to block. He glows purple instead of yellow.
- Rain Check: Rain conjures a geyser below the opponent, which lands them in front of him. He then snaps one of the opponent's arms from the elbow, and then delivers a brutal reverse roundhouse kick to the face, damaging the skull forcing the victim to fly to the other side of the screen just like the super roundhouse.
Key: Original Timeline | Current Timeline