Like a golem or gargoyle, Earthshaker was one with the earth but now walks freely upon it. Unlike those other entities, he created himself through an act of will and serves no other master. In restless slumbers, encased in a deep seam of stone, he became aware of the life drifting freely above him. He grew curious. During a season of tremors, the peaks of Nishai shook themselves loose of avalanches, shifting the course of rivers and turning shallow valleys into bottomless chasms. When the land finally ceased quaking, Earthshaker stepped from the settling dust, tossing aside massive boulders as if throwing off a light blanket. He had shaped himself in the image of a mortal beast and named himself Raigor Stonehoof. He bleeds now, and breathes, and therefore he can die. But his spirit is still that of the earth; he carries its power in the magical totem that never leaves him. And on the day he returns to dust, the earth will greet him as a prodigal son.
Powers and Stats
Tier: At least 7-B, likely 6-A
Name: Raigor Stonehoof, the Earthshaker
Origin: Dota 2
Classification: Sentient part of the earth
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman strength, durability, endurance, and stamina, Magic, Earth Manipulation, Immortality(Type 1 and 4)
Attack Potency: At least City level (Able to fold mountains and crack tectonic plates with Echo Slam). Likely Continent level (With the Nishian Totem he can create fissures that reach the core of the earth)
Lifting Strength: Class 10 (Wields a large solid stone totem as a weapon, Able to toss around large boulders like they are a light blanket)
Striking Strength: At least City Class. Likely Continent Class
Durability: At least City level. Likely Continent level
Range: Extended melee range with the Nishian Totem. Thousands of kilometers with shockwaves
Standard Equipment: Nishian Totem, Starting/Core Items (Drum of Endurance, Magic Wand, Arcane Boots, Blink Dagger, Clarity, Healing Salve)
Weaknesses: He has a limited supply of energy with which to cast spells, his spells have cooldown periods, during which time they cannot be cast (Both are highly exaggerated in-game for gameplay balance purposes)
- Basic Attack: Hits with the massive force of his fist
- Fissure: Slams the ground with a mighty totem, creating an impassable ridge of stone while stunning and damaging enemy units along its line.
- Enchant Totem: Empowers Earthshaker's totem, causing it to deal extra damage on the next attack.
- Aftershock: Causes the earth to shake underfoot, adding additional damage and stuns to nearby enemy units when Earthshaker cast his abilities.
- Echo Slam: Shockwaves travel through the ground, damaging enemy units. Each enemy hit causes an echo to damage nearby units.