R.O.B. (Robotic Operating Buddy) is a playable character in the Super Smash Bros series.
Powers and Stats
Tier: At least Low 7-B. Higher with his Final Smashes
Name: R.O.B. (Robotic Operating Buddy)
Origin: Smash Bros.
Classification: Fighter, Robot
Attack Potency: At least Small City level (Should be comparable, if not superior to SSB Kirby. Defeated a giant metal R.O.B. that was going to destroy Isle Delfino, albeit through minor chip damage, should be capable of defeating R.O.B. sentries, which were capable of taking numerous hits from fighters comparable to Kirby without being damaged). Higher with his Final Smashes
Speed: Massively Hypersonic+ (Should be comparable to, if not faster than Kirby)
Lifting Strength: Superhuman
Striking Strength: At least Small City Class
Durability: At least Small City level (The main R.O.B., AKA the Ancient Minister, should be far superior to the normal R.O.B. sentries in the SSE, who were capable of taking numerous hits from characters comparable to Kirby without being damaged at all, can tank hits from Reset Bombs, which were stated on their trophies to be capable of wiping out all signs of human civilization)
Stamina: Limitless due to being a robot.
Range: Standard melee range, several meters with eye lasers.
Standard Equipment: Gyros, Gyro Spinner, "Blocks", two different Stands.
Intelligence: Skilled combatant.
Weaknesses: Flight and Robo Beams require short recharge periods after use.
- Robo Beam: R.O.B. fires a red laser from his eyes that pierces targets.
- Arm Rotor: R.O.B. rapidly swings his torso to flail his arms. This damages anyone close to it and can reflect projectile with 50% more power than prior.
- Gyro: R.O.B. charges and launches a sharp "gyro" (essentially a spinning top) at the target.
- Robo Burner: R.O.B. flies using his thrusters.
- Diffusion Beam: R.O.B. fires a constant spiral-shaped beam for several seconds.
- Super Diffusion Beam: R.O.B. morphs into a laser canon and fires four incredibly powerful lasers, ending with a stronger burst.