A puppet-type Digimon with a detestable personality and habit to tell lies. In the Digimon Adventure series, Puppetmon is one of the Dark Masters.
Powers and Stats
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Thread Manipulation, Plant Manipulation, Reality Warping, Spatial Manipulation (Contributed to warping the digital world [referring to the planet, not universe] into "spiral mountain"), Matter Manipulation.
Speed: Massively Hypersonic+ with Sub-Relativistic+ reactions (Able to catch Wargreymon)
Lifting Strength: Likely Class M (Should be comparable to other Megas)
Striking Strength: Galactic Class
Range: Looks about 40 feet (Going from Episode 40)
Standard Equipment: A hammer and a wood cross
Weaknesses: Vaccine Digimon, Fire Based attacks.
- Bullet Hammer: Fires a destructive energy blast from his hammer.
- Drill Nose:: Drills the foe with his metal nose.
- Flying Cross Cutter: Throws his wood cross like a boomerang.
- Giant Wooden Man: Brings his house to life to fight for him.
- Wires Choking: Takes control of someone with his strings.