Problem Sleuth is the hard-boiled protagonist of the Problem Sleuth adventure. He is purportedly one of many Problem Sleuths in the city.
Powers and Stats
Tier: Low 7-B | At least Low 7-B, Low 2-C with Death's Scythe | 2-B
Name: Problem Sleuth
Origin: Problem Sleuth
Classification: Hard-boiled detective
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman strength, superhuman speed, reality warping, probability manipulation | Flight, Vampiric abilities, Energy projection, Immense supernatural speed | The Burning Fires of Charisma, True Flight,
Attack Potency: Small City level (Comparable to Mobster Kingpin, Dealt damage to Fluthlu using his trusty knives) | At least Small City level, Universe level+ with Death's Scythe (Dealt significant damage to Demonhead Mobster Kingpin's second face) | Multiverse level (Fodderized Demonhead Mobster Kingpin's final face in only a few attacks)
Speed: Unknown, FTL reactions (Deflected Fluthlu's Disconcerting Ogle using a shard of glass)| At least FTL (Exceptionally fast; dodged nearly everything Mobster Kingpin could throw at him) | Immeasurable (Destroyed the entirety of the infinitely extending Ladder to Hell in a fraction of a second, Blitzed Demonhead Mobster Kingpin's Final Face, who could effortlessly resist the pull of Black Hole Mobster Kingpin, which was condensing time and all possible futures with its pull)
Striking Strength: Small City Class | Universal+ | Multiversal
Durability: City Block level at lower levels, Small City level at higher ones | At least Small City level, likely Universe level+ with Death's Scythe | Multiverse level
Stamina: Extremely high | Vastly higher | Infinite
Range: Melee range, Higher with his Tommy Gun | Melee range, though he can close the gap absurdly fast | Multiversal
Standard Equipment: Tommy Gun, An insane charisma stat | Candy Corn, Death's Scythe | Tectrix of the Arbitor/Tectrixcalibur
Intelligence: Fairly average, although incredibly charismatic.
- Sleuth Diplomacy: Shoots his enemy with his Tommy gun; the power of the attack depends on his level.
- Brass Tacks: Summons three musicians to attack his enemies.
- Armistyx: Sleuth summons Death and barters for his scythe.
- Level 98 Sleuth Diplomacy: Poison Pen Letter: Writes a strongly worded unpleasant note that decreases defense.
- Sepulchritude: Problem Sleuth's ultimate attack, requiring an immensely high level as well as several rare items to activate. The attack transforms Sleuth into the Chosen Arbiter.
Key: Base | Candy Corn Vampire | Chosen Arbiter (Sepulchritude)