After losing her family to a Yoma attack, Priscilla decided to fight all she considered evil in the world. After joining the Organization, she quickly rose to rank no2, and even then she was said to still hold more powers, perhaps holding more potential than any other Claymore before her. Like Teresa, Priscilla had the ability to fight with great power even without using her Youki, thus making her a dangerous opponent for anyone relying on reading the flow of Youki.
Priscilla was one of the four Claymores sent to execute Teresa when she strayed from the organization, but the catastrophic outcome of the battle spawned one of the most fearsome beings to ever haunt the world.
Powers and Stats
Tier: At least Low 7-C, possibly higher
Name: Priscilla, epithet "The One-Horned Monster"
Age: Unknown, most likely in her mid 20's
Classification: Awakened Being, Former Claymore No. 2 of the Organization
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Regeneration (High-Mid), Flight (In her awakened form), Can sense Yoki, Excellent Swordsmanship, Able to enhance her stats with Yoki, Can suppress her Yoki, Immortality (Type 1), Transformation (Can transform into her awakened form to significantly augment her power, can extend tendrils from her fingers and arms as well as sprout bladed tentacles from her body), Absorption (She can manifest and control the bodies and abilities of those she eats), Duplication (She has created up to four clones of herself with weapons), limited Reactive Evolution (Each time her body is destroyed, a more powerful one is regenerated)
Speed: Massively Hypersonic+ (Superior to Isley, comparable to Clare)
Lifting Strength: Superhuman, likely higher
Striking Strength: At least Small Town Class (She is superior to the Abyssal Ones in every aspect, Riful commented that Priscilla was much stronger than either Isley or herself, casually caught and crushed a projectile from the Destroyer which punched holes in mountains with one arm)
Durability: Small Town level, Regeneration makes her very difficult to kill
Stamina: Likely limitless (the source of her power, her Yoki, is generated through her hatred, which is explicitly described as limitless)
Range: Extended melee range, at least a hundred meters with tentacles
Standard Equipment: Claymore Sword
Intelligence: Above average (Has years of martial arts training and battle experience)
Weaknesses: None notable
- Yoki (Demon Energy) Release: Priscilla uses yoki to increase her strength, speed, regeneration and other physical abilities. The more yoki used, the greater the boost, and Priscilla's yoki is proportional to her limitless hatred.
- Yoki Suppression: Priscilla is able to keep her yoki completely suppressed while retaining yoki sensing and fighting ability, thus limiting the ability of enemies who fight by reading their opponent's yoki.
- Finger/Arm Tendrils: This technique is executed when Priscilla pierces bodies with her fingers or arm. This is further extended when her fingers or portions of her arms form into tendril's like protrusions (shown to be bladed in one occasion as she obliterated a giant spike fired by the Destroyer) which penetrate and shred the opponent from the inside out before completely ripping them into pieces. This ability can be used in both her human and awakened form.
- Extendable Limbs: Priscilla is able to rapidly grow and extend her wings, fingers, horn and arms as well as sprout multiple tentacles to attack and pulverize her enemies.
- Awakened Form: After she passed the limit of how much yoki she could release and retain her humanity, Priscilla awakened completely and gained access to her innate awakened form. In this form her power is considerably enhanced and she gains a pair of wings, allowing her to fly.
- Needle Rain: These wings are also capable of firing a barrage of needle-like projectiles (anime only).
- Ability Absorption Priscilla is capable of manifesting and controlling the bodies of those she eats as entities connected to her by tentacles. These bodies have access to the abilities they used while alive and are capable of acting autonously from Priscilla, though she still controls them. However, with outside help, stronger willed beings are capable of breaking free of her control.
- Duplication: Priscilla is capable of manifesting clones of herself and her weapons nigh-instantly, with her having shown up to 4 being created at once.
- Creation: The source of Priscilla's incredible power is stated to come from her limitless hatred overflowing into physical form. Her healing is likened to an act of creation rather than regeneration, and each time her limbs and body are destroyed, a more powerful one is regenerated.