Princess Daisy, or casually Daisy, is the princess of Sarasaland and a supporting character in the Mario series. She is a tomboy, something first stated in her debut appearance, Super Mario Land. In complement to her name, she has an affinity for flowers. Her attire, special abilities, personal emblems, and general representations are often flowers as well. Although Daisy is the ruler of Sarasaland, she currently resides in the Mushroom Kingdom.
After an early hiatus, Daisy was reintroduced in Mario Tennis due to a lack of human characters in the series. She appears most often as a playable character in the spin-off games. She has appeared in over fifty Mario games to date, and has appeared consecutively for more than a decade.
Powers and Stats
Tier: At least 9-B
Name: Princess Daisy
Origin: Mario Bros (Mostly spinoffs)
Classification: Human, Princess
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Sportsmanship, Crystal Manipulation, Transmutation, Teleportation, Transformation (Usually by magically changing her outfits), Flower Magic, Invulnerability with star and mega mushroom, Weapon Mastery, Chlorokinesis.
Lifting Strength: Superhuman
Striking Strength: At least Wall Class
Durability: At least Wall level
Range: Standard melee range. Tens of meters with standard attacks. Much higher with her Flower Power skills.
Standard Equipment: Pretty Flowers power-up, Heart power-up, various sporting tools and weapons throughout the games
Intelligence: A very skilled player in a variety of sports like her friends.
Weaknesses: Daisy is quick to anger, and she can be overconfident at times.
- Crystal Smash: Daisy punches the ground, summoning a ring of huge sharp orange crystals that surrounds her to knock any opponent around the surrounding area.
- Crystallized Daisy: Daisy's Mega Strike. She jumps high into the air and then raises her hand charging blue crystals into her clenched fist as her skin turns teal-black and punches the target, emitting shining crystals throughout the Mega Strike. Like other Mega Strikes, the blow has a meteor effect.
- Wonder Flower: Daisy's racket grows petals and spins around. This causes the ball to fly at normal speed, masking power it hides and after contact, knocks the opponent back about an eighth of the court. Anyone hit by it will lose any power they been storing up and blindly rush against their will.
- Heart: Daisy surrounds herself in pink hearts, usually during a race, that allows her to absorb any incoming attacks and use it against them.
- Flower Shot: Daisy begins the shot by dribbling the ball in a triangle, while a small field of flowers grows at her feet as she does so. She then spins slowly into the air and magically casts the yellow-glowing ball into the hoop.
- Torpedo Strike: Daisy charges herself with energy, then deliver a devastating kick with a flower effect.
- Flower Hands: Daisy can create flowers in her hands that look similar to pom-poms in order to block attacks, as well as to attack and create her own variation of the spin jump.
- Magic Weapon: Daisy forges a weapon of pure energy in shape of a hockey stick. It's only used once in Mario Sport Mix in a fight against the Behemoth.
Note: Like Waluigi, this profile is a composite of every game that Daisy appears in.