Primm is one of the main characters of Secret of Mana. She is introduced when she saves Randi from a bunch of Goblins from eating him, but only because she mistook him for someone else. She joins Randi because she's on a mission to save her love Dyluck, who her father sends on a suicide mission. She resembles Marle from Chrono Trigger, as they used to be one in the same during development.
Powers and Stats
Name: Primm (プリム Purimu)
Origin: Mana (series)
Classification: Princess, Girl
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Expert in brass knuckle/glove combat, Elemental Manipulation, Petrification, Resurrection, Statistics Buffing and Debuffing, Status Effect Inducement, Light Manipulation, Fire Manipulation, Air Manipulation, Earth Manipulation, Water Manipulation, HP Absorption, Water Manipulation, Freezing, Magic, Forcefield Creation
Attack Potency: Planet level (Can fight the Mana Beast (who was stated to be capable of destroying the world), and can turn Randi's sword into the Mana Sword. The Mana Beast could destroy the Mana Fortress, which destroyed the Mana Tree, the source of all mana on the planet)
Lifting Strength: Unknown
Striking Strength: Planet Class
Durability: Likely Planet level (Can take hits from the Mana Beast and Thanatos)
Stamina: Above average
Range: Standard Melee Range. Much, much higher with magic.
Standard Equipment: Weapons that go on the hand. Can also use spears, javelins, swords, whips, bows, axes, and boomerangs.
Intelligence: A skilled fighter, but average nonetheless.
- Ice Saber: Weapons gain the power of water and can freeze enemies.
- Remedy: Removes the status effect placed upon her.
- Cure Water: Recovers HP
- Stone Saber: Weapons gain the power of earth and can petrify the enemy.
- Speed Up: Raises evasion percentage and speeds up attack.
- Defender: Raises defense.
- Thunder Saber: Weapons gain the power of wind.
- Balloon: Lowers wisdom (magical defense) and confuses the enemy.
- Analyzer: Detects traps and enemy statistics.
- Flame Saber: Weapons gain the power of fire and can engulf the enemy in fire.
- Fire Bouquet: Lowers enemy's battle power and damages them.
- Blaze Wall: Wall of fire engulfs and damages enemy.
- Light Saber: Weapons gain the power of light.
- Lucent Beam: Hits the enemy with pure light, damaging them.
- Lucid Barrier: Protects against physical attacks.
- Moon Saber: Weapons gain the power to steal HP.
- Lunar Boost: Raises battle power.
- Moon Energy: Raises Critical Hit percentage.
- Revivifier: Revives a dead character.
- Wall: Protects against magic.
- Mana Magic: It's a secret. (turns a sword into the Mana Sword)