Primevil, also known as the Yggdrasil Core (although, it is a separate entity from the other Yggdrasil Core), is the superboss of Etrian Odyssey, and the final boss of its remake. As the name implies, it is the core of Yggdrasil, and after being exposed to extreme pollution over thousands of years, has mutated into a monstrosity that could potentially threaten the entire world.
Powers and Stats
Tier: High 6-A
Name: Primevil, Yggdrasil Core.
Origin: Etrian Odyssey
Age: Over 1000
Classification: Yggdrasil Core
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Strength and Durability, Regeneration (High-Mid or Low-High), Fire Manipulation (Explode), Ice Manipulation (Frigid), and Electricity Manipulation (Storm), Can disable enemy's special skills (Entange), Can remove enemy buffs (Resolve), Can inflict Instant Death (Necrosis), and Healing (Segment)
Lifting Strength: Unknown
Striking Strength: At least Multi-Continent Class
Durability: Multi-Continent level (Takes a blast as powerful as Gungnir to kill it without it regenerating)
Range: Extended Melee range with regular attacks. Several thousand Kilometres with corruption.
Standard Equipment: None
Weaknesses: Can be physically weakened with a special serum, but will still regenerate from this.
- Necrosis: High chance of inflicting Instant Death.
- Explode: Party-wide fire based attack.
- Frigid: Party-wide ice based attack.
- Storm: Party-wide electric based attack.
- Entangle: Binds the enemy.
- Resolve: Removes enemy buffs.
- Armageddon: Untyped attack (ignores Durability) to all enemies.
- Cell Membrane: Negates all damage to self for a short while, and will reflect that damage back to its attacker.
- Segment: Recovers a large amount of health, and subsequently changes its attack pattern.