Poros are the mysterious, magical and most-loved inhabitants originating from the Howling Abyss.
The Poro King is benevolent and will aid whichever team has summoned him. He can be dispelled, but only to return again when enough favour has been curried with him.
Powers and Stats
Tier: 10-C, Low 7-C if thrown | Low 7-C
Origin: League of Legends
Gender: Variable | Male
Age: Unknown, variable | Unknown
Classification: Poro | Poro, Epic Monster
Powers and Abilities: Empathic Manipulation, Durability Negation, Self-Duplication, and Size alteration | Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Summoning (Poros), Empathic Manipulation, Durability Negation, Healing Aura, Regeneration (Mid-Low), and Absorption (of Poros)
Speed: Unknown, Massively Hypersonic+ travel speed if thrown (Can hit champions like Bard) | Hypersonic+ with Massively Hypersonic+ reactions and combat speed (Can keep up with champions like Kled and Garen as well as close range lightning/light-based attacks)
Lifting Strength: Below average | Likely Class 50 by virtue of size
Striking Strength: Below Average Class, Small Town Class if thrown | Small Town Class
Durability: Small Town level+ | Small Town level+
Stamina: Unknown | Superhuman
Range: Several meters if thrown | Several meters with abilities
Standard Equipment: Poro-Snax
Weaknesses: None notable
- Poro Toss: Throws a Poro a long distance, dealing true damage to the first enemy unit hit.
- Intelligence drain: Vel'Koz has noted that the intelligence of people drops in the presence of these creatures
- Poro-Snax: If a Poro consumes a Poro-Snax, it grows slightly larger, though this does not increase its stats. However, if a Poro eats ten Poro-Snax, it will explode into eight smaller Poros. This still does not alter its stats...
Poro King Abilities:
- To the King!: Hitting an enemy champion with a Poro gives your team a Poro Mark. Upon reaching 10 Poro Marks, your team summons the Poro King to fight alongside them. While the Poro King is active, no Poro Marks can be scored by either team.
- Active: Quickly dash to the Poro King's side. Can only be cast when the Poro King is summoned for your team.
- Poro Absorption: The Poro King absorbs all Poros within his range being thrown by the enemy team, making him a powerful pushing force.
- Healing Aura: The Poro King will heal nearby allies every 5 seconds for health and a smaller amount of mana based on the team’s average level.
- Poro Summoning: Every 5 seconds, the Poro King will lob out Poros in an arc around him, dealing magic damage to enemies where they land.