|“||I’m no hero. Just a yordle with a hammer.||„|
|“||I'm a soldier, not a savior. Now get out of my way - I have a job to do.||„|
Runeterra has no shortage of valiant champions, but few are as tenacious as Poppy. Bearing a hammer twice the length of her body, this determined yordle has spent untold years searching for the “Hero of Demacia” a fabled warrior said to be the rightful wielder of her weapon.
Powers and Stats
Tier: Low 7-C | Low 2-C
Name: Poppy, Keeper of the Hammer, Hero of Demacia
Origin: League of Legends
Age: Unknown (Older than Demacia)
Classification: Yordle, Hero Seeker, Star Guardian
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Skilled hammer and shield wielder, Skilled in hand-to-hand combat, Regeneration (Mid-Low), Forcefield Generation, Can increase her armor and damage, Temporary immunity to damage from all but one opponent, Highly enhanced sense of hearing and sight (All Yordles have hearing that is far superior to any human and can see the infrared spectrum of light), Can passively alter her appearance so she does not appear as a Yordle to anyone besides another Yordle, Longevity | All previous abilities plus Flight and Energy Projection
Attack Potency: Small Town level+ (Can fight on-par with Garen and similarly powerful champions) | Universe level+ (All Star Guardians are imbued with the light of the First Star, which created the universe)
Speed: Hypersonic+ with Massively Hypersonic+ reactions and combat speed (Can keep up with champions like Kled and Garen as well as close range lightning/light-based attacks) | Massively FTL+ (Capable of crossing galactic and universal distances in short periods of time)
Lifting Strength: Class 100 (Can dual wield a hammer and a shield while wearing body armor without being slowed down, Overpowered a monster larger than a house and threw it off of her when it pinned her under its weight)
Striking Strength: Small Town Class (Heroic Charge and Keeper's Verdict can move champions as large as Nautilus and Malphite, smashed through a gigantic monster hundreds of times her size in one hit) | Universal+
Durability: Small Town level+ | Universe level+
Range: Extended melee range, Dozens of meters with Hammer Shock and Keeper's Verdict
Standard Equipment: Orlon's Hammer/Light's Hammer, 'Iron Ambassador' Buckler
Intelligence: Above average (Skilled in combat, but somewhat naive as she is completely unaware that the hero she is looking for is in fact herself)
Weaknesses: Has a limited supply of mana with which to cast spells, her spells have cooldown periods, during which time they cannot be cast (Both are highly exaggerated in-game for gameplay balance purposes; for instance, Ekko is shown to be able to use his ultimate ability in rapid succession in his cinematic)
- Basic Attack: Poppy hits the opponent with her hammer. Augmented by Devastating Blow.
- Iron Ambassador: Poppy periodically throws her buckler on her next basic attack, granting it bonus range and bonus magic damage, and causing the shield to fall near her target. If Poppy picks up the buckler, she shields herself for 15% maximum health for 4 seconds. Enemies can step on the buckler to destroy it. If the buckler kills its target, it bounces back to Poppy and automatically shields her.
- Hammer Shock: Poppy smashes the ground in front of her, dealing physical damage to all enemies hit. The impacted ground becomes unstable, slowing enemies standing on it before erupting after 1 second, dealing the same physical damage to all enemies hit. Hammer Shock deals 80% damage against minions.
- Steadfast Presence: Poppy gains bonus movement speed for 2.5 seconds and generates a barrier around her for the duration, causing all enemies who dash within to be knocked down and dealt magic damage. Poppy also gains 12% bonus armor and magic resistance, doubled to 24% bonus armor and magic resistance while below 40% of her max. health.
- Heroic Charge: Poppy dashes to the target enemy, dealing them physical damage and carrying them along with her. If they collide with terrain, she deals the same physical damage to them again and stuns them.
- Keeper's Verdict: Poppy channels for up to 4 seconds, retaining the ability to move but slowing herself by 15% for the duration. Keeper's Verdict's cooldown is reduced by 75% if its channel is canceled. She then smashes the ground, emanating a shockwave, dealing physical damage to all enemies around the first champion hit and knocking them back towards their fountain. Airborne enemies are rendered untargetable for the duration, with the distance increasing based on how long Keeper's Verdict was channeled. Releasing the ability instantly cancels the channel and knocks up all enemies around Poppy instead.
- Valiant Fighter: Poppy halves non-turret damage against her that exceeds 10% of her current health.
- Devastating Blow: Poppy's next basic attack is modified to deal magic damage, up to a cap. Devastating Blow resets Poppy's autoattack timer.
- Paragon of Demacia: Poppy gains bonus attack damage and armor for 5 seconds every time she deals or receives damage, stacking up to 10 times. When activated, Poppy gains maximum stacks of Paragon of Demacia and bonus movement speed for 5 seconds.
- Diplomatic Immunity: Poppy focuses the target enemy champion for the next few seconds, amplifying her damage against them and becoming immune to all effects that do not originate from her target for the duration.
- Corrupting Potion: For 12 seconds, regenerates health and mana as well as grants Touch of Corruption, which causes abilities and basic attacks apply a burn that damages enemy champions with bonus magic damage over 3 seconds. Bonus damage is halved for area of effect and damage over time effects.
- Doran's Shield: Grants bonus health and regeneration, and blocks 8 damage from basic attacks and single target abilities from champions.
- Ninja Tabi: Grants bonus armor and movement speed. Reduces incoming damage from all basic attacks by 12%.
- Dead Man's Plate: Grants bonus health and armor. Generates Momentum stacks while moving, granting bonus movement speed. Momentum slowly decays while slowed and decays rapidly while immobilized or pacified. Basic attacks discharge all Momentum, dealing increased damage relative to the amount of Momentum discharged. If maximum stacks are discharged, damage is doubled and slows its target by 50%, decaying over 1 second.
- Trinity Force: Grants bonus health, attack speed, attack damage, movement speed, mana, and cooldown reduction. After using an ability, the next basic attack deals bonus physical damage. Basic attacks grant bonus movement speed for 2 seconds. Killing a Unit grants +60 flat movement speed instead.
- Cinderhulk Stalker's Blade: Grants bonus health, lifesteal, and mana regeneration, and deals magic damage every second to nearby enemies. Basic attacks versus monsters deal 20 bonus damage and damaging a monster through any means applies Health Drain, which deals 30 magic damage over 5 seconds while restoring as much as health.
- Chilling Smite: Upgrades Smite to Chilling Smite. Chilling Smite can be cast on enemies, dealing true damage and stealing 20% of their movement speed for 2 seconds.
- Warding Totem: Consume a charge to place an invisible Stealth Ward which reveals the surrounding area for 120 seconds. Stores one charge every 90 seconds, up to 2 maximum charges. Limited to 3 Stealth Wards active at a time.
Key: Base | Star Guardian