Powers and Stats
Tier: Varies depending on summon, Master Ball has higher likelihood of more powerful summons
Origin: Super Smash Bros.
Users: Anyone playable in Smash Bros.
Powers and Abilities: Summons a Pokémon to assist the user, can attack as a projectile | Summons a Legendary Pokémon to assist the user, can attack as a projectile.
Attack Potency: Varies
Range: Usually reaches wide radius
Weaknesses: Summon only lasts less than 30 seconds, Goldeen can be summoned, summon is sometimes harmful to user
- Abomasnow: Creates a Blizzard circle around him and Ice Punches which can freeze fighters.
- Arceus: Uses Gravity to smash fighters in the air downwards.
- Articuno: Freezes nearby players and sends them flying.
- Beedrill: Moves offscreen and summons a swarm.
- Bellossom: Puts opponents near it to sleep.
- Blastoise: Uses Hydro Pump to shoot water at opponents.
- Bonsly: Can be thrown at a short distance.
- Celebi: Flies away and drops trophies (in Brawl).
- Chansey: Throws three eggs which each contain items or is an explosive.
- Charizard: Uses Flamethrower move at a short distance each side.
- Chespin: Release seeds that explodes.
- Chikorita: Uses Razor Leaf at a mild distance.
- Clefairy: Unleashes a random attack (any move from the Poké Ball Pokémon in Smash 64 or a choice between Gust, Fire Spin, Waterfall, or Self Destruct in Melee and Brawl).
- Cyndaquil: Uses Flamethrower move at a short distance on one side.
- Darkrai: Captures and injures opponents using Dark Void.
- Dedenne: Creates a spinning gear using Discharge.
- Deoxys: Shoots a Hyper Beam vertically.
- Eevee: Uses Tackle on nearby players.
- Electrode: Uses Self Destruct.
- Entei: Uses Fire Spin at a high, long range on its back.
- Fennekin: Uses Incinerate on nearby opponents it's facing.
- Fletchling: Follows nearby players and pecks them repeatedly.
- Gardevoir: Uses Reflect to create a barrier around it to reflect opposing projectiles.
- Genesect: Shoots a Techno Blast laser beam that goes through walls.
- Giratina: Creates horizontal tornadoes using Dragon Breath.
- Gogoat: Can be a ride and ramp opponents using Take Down.
- Goldeen: Splashes around which doesn't affect anyone.
- Groudon: Uses Overheat to cover itself with extreme heat.
- Gulpin: Swallows the player and holds him/her in for a few seconds.
- Hitmonlee: Aims and uses High Jump Kick on a randomly targeted player.
- Ho-Oh: Flies to the background and uses Sacred Fire to create a column of fire.
- Inkay: Uses Topsy-Turvy to make nearby players fall down.
- Jirachi: Drops numerous stickers and trophies, and then flies away.
- Keldeo: Follows other players and slashes with Secret Sword.
- Koffing: Shoots Poison Gas in a small area around it.
- Kyogre: Uses Hydro Pump to push away players with water.
- Kyurem: Summons two tornadoes (one on each side) which freezes players that come into contact.
- Latias and Latios: Use Steel Wing to fly around and do slashes.
- Lugia: Flies to the background and uses Aeroblast across the stage.
- Manaphy: Uses Heart Swap to switch players' brains.
- Marill: Runs down a path and uses Double Slap on whomever is in the way.
- Meloetta: Uses Echoed Voice to fire bouncing spheres of music.
- Meowth: Uses Pay Day to fire coins off of one side.
- Metagross: Uses Hammerarm to slam its arms on the ground.
- Mew: Flies away while dropping a gift (in Brawl and 3DS/Wii U only).
- Moltres: Uses Sky Roar on nearby players and flies away.
- Munchlax: Eats whatever items it can get a hold of.
- Onix: Uses Rock Slide to drop down boulders.
- Oshawott: Uses Surf to wipe players off the stage.
- Palkia: Uses Spacial Rend to turn everything upside down.
- Piplup: Uses Surf to wipe players off the stage.
- Porygon2: Uses Tackle from a short distance.
- Raikou: Surrounds its body with Thunder.
- Scizor: Runs around the stage and uses Metal Claw on nearby players.
- Snivy: Uses Razor Leaf at a mild distance.
- Snorlax: Jumps up in the air, gets larger, and uses Body Slam while falling.
- Spewpa: Uses Stun Spore when attacked to paralyze players.
- Starmie: Targets an opponent and then repeatedly uses Swift to attack.
- Staryu: Targets an opponent and then repeatedly uses Swift to attack.
- Suicune: Sorrounds its body with Icy Wind (in Melee) or uses shoots an Aurora Beam (in Brawl and 3DS/Wii U)
- Swirlix: Uses Cotton Spore to slow down players near it.
- Togepi: Uses Metronome to use Leech Seed, Powder Snow, Sleep Powder, Earthquake, or Night Shade.
- Torchic: Surrounds itself with Ember.
- Unown: Moves off screen and summons a swarm.
- Venusaur: Uses Earthquake to attack opponents in a small radius.
- Victini: Uses Victory Star to boost the summoner's attack power.
- Weavile: Uses False Swipe to stun players repeatedly in a mild length.
- Weezing: Shoots Poison Gas in a small area around it.
- Wobbuffet: Uses Counter (in Melee) or Mirror Coat (in Brawl) to wobble back-and-forth after being attacked.
- Xerneas: Uses Geomancy to raise everyone's attack power, but more onto the summoner.
- Zapdos: Uses Thunder Bolt to surround itself with lightning.
- Zoroark: Uses Fury Swipe to launch a player up in the air and slash repeatedly, then slams him/her back down.