Shizuki is the older sister of the "Akuma Twins". Being the older, she is sarcastic, lazy, and smart, but she has a weak body; she can get sick and tired easily, cannot swim in pools as a result of the chlorine, and almost was killed by Tatsuya's food. She has an immortal body and has lived for centuries. She gave immortal bodies to Seine and Shimon. Her former name was "Pistis Sophia" but she changed because it was "stupid". She is a Oyaji-con (she is attracted to "handsome" grown up men). The name Pistis Sophia is a character from an earlier work of Yuna Kagesaki's: Chibi Vampire, who is actually their younger sister Psyche. Shizuki and her sister call Seine "Sehne".
Powers and Stats
Name: Shizuki (new name), Pistis Sophia (old name)
Origin: Hekikai no AiON
Age: At least thousands of years.
Classification: Human, witch, demon, god
Attack Potency: Unknown
Lifting Strength: Unknown
Striking Strength: Unknown
Stamina: Very low
Familiar - A demonic black bird that can change shape and fly. Unlike Aion it is not necessary to keep her in constant contact with the body, she is able act independently. However, Sophia is in constant telepathic contact with her familiar and is able to use the bird as a kind of phone. Familiar requires physical effort to control, so Sophia can not long maintain bird's full form.
- Communication - Sophia telepathically connected with her familiar. To manage it, she does not need to make any gestures or utter specific words. In addition, Sofia shares familiar's feelings. Because of this she can "see" the goal, even at a great distance.
- Telepathy - Sophia is able to communicate with the consciousness of other living beings. Including a human consciousness.
- Create familiars - Can create familiars, who make their hosts immortal. Aion is her creation also.
- Separation of the soul - Sophia is able to separate the soul from the body. It is not permanent, a soul may come back to a body after a while.
- Demiurge - The status of the mysterious creatures that determines the fate of the world. She knows all, and she knows that she will be alive when humanity is going to die.