Pikachu is Ash's main Pokemon from the Pokemon anime. Originally a reluctant member of Ash's team, one the young boy tried to save Pikachu's life from a bunch of Spearows, he warmed up to Ash, and ever since then he remained an invaluable member of Ash's team, going through thick and thin to help Ash achieve his dream of being the very best.
Powers and Stats
Tier: 7-A. Higher with Z-Moves or when absorbing electricity
Classification: The Mouse Pokemon
Attack Potency: Mountain level+ (Blew up a small mountain. Has defeated a ton of powerful Pokemon, including Dragonites, Abomasnows, and Tyranitars, most of them being extremely well trained). Higher with Z-Moves or when absorbing electricity.
Speed: High Hypersonic (Can move at this speed) travel speed with Massively Hypersonic combat speed and reactions (Dodged Magnemite's Thunder Wave, which moves at the same speed as real lightning) with Massively Hypersonic+ attack speed (Its electric attacks have been seen moving the same speed as the Magnemite line, as well as actual cloud to ground lightning)
Lifting Strength: Unknown
Striking Strength: Mountain Class+
Durability: Mountain level+
Stamina: Extremely high. Has participated in dozens upon dozens of battles while being the underdog.
Range: Several kilometers
Standard Equipment: None notable
Intelligence: High when it comes to battle, due to sheer experience (Is currently on his seventh region). Has improvised a ton of moves, and has even been effective when Ash was nowhere to be seen.
Weaknesses: Ground type moves. Some moves damage itself.
(Moves that Pikachu can learn and has used)
- Thunderbolt: Pikachu's signature move. He jumps into the air and fires a large bolt of electricity at the opponent.
- Thunder: Pikachu has a lightning bolt drop down from above and strike it and its opponent.
- Iron Tail: Pikachu makes its tail as hard as iron and whacks the opponent with it.
- Electro Ball: Pikachu creates a giant ball of electricity on its tail and lobs it at the opponent. It does more damage the slower the opponent is. When boosted by electrical absorption, it becomes gigantic, and can do this. Can be combined with Thunderbolt to increase its size and speed.
- Volt Tackle: Pikachu rams into the opponent while coated in electricity. This does major damage, but also does recoil damage to Pikachu.
- Quick Attack: Pikachu attempts to blitz the opponent with an incredibly fast tackling move.
- Agility: Pikachu amps his speed.
- Thunder Shock: A weaker version of Thunderbolt.
- Double Edge: Pikachu slams the opponent.
- Gigavolt Havoc: A Z-Move. Pikachu makes the proper hand movements to activate its Z-Power, and gathers a large ball of electricity to launch. It's his most powerful attack.
- Breakneck Blitz: A Z-Move. Pikachu makes the proper hand movements to activate its Z-Power, and charges the opponent with a full-speed tackle.
(Moves Pikachu can't learn, but has used)
- Tackle: Pikachu tackles the opponent.
- Leer: Pikachu makes a face at the opponent (either silly or menacing), lowering defense.
(Moves that don't even exist, but Pikachu has used)
- Shocking Tail: Pikachu whacks the opponent with electricity stored in its tail in a similar fashion to the move Slam.
- Thunder Rings: (Fan name) Pikachu uses Quick Attack and combines it with Thunderbolt, creating a large ring of electricity. Then Pikachu uses Iron Tail to divide the ring into three rings.
- Volt Tail: (Fan name) Pikachu combines Volt Tackle and Iron Tail to attack the opponent.
- Counter Shield:Pikachu uses Thunderbolt while spinning, releasing yellow sparks everywhere, disallowing movement for the opponent. It is a means of defending and attacking at the same time.
- Iron Tail + Electro Ball: Pikachu creates an Electro Ball, leaves it on its tail, and then uses Iron Tail, slamming both into the opponent, effectively giving it the damage of both.