Powers and Stats
Tier: 9-B, 9-B to 9-A with weapons | 9-A | 7-B
Name: Pierce Washington
Origin: Saints Row
Age: Early 20s
Classification: Human with superhuman powers, Member and Lieutenant of the 3rd Street Saints, Communications Director, Mayor of Steelport
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Skilled marksman, Skilled hand-to-hand fighter, 4th Wall Awareness | All previous real-world abilities plus Superhuman Speed, Telekinesis, Energy Projection
Attack Potency: Wall level (Should be physically comparable to The Boss and the other Saints), Wall level to Small Building level with most weapons | Small Building level (Should be comparable to the other Saints) | City level (Assisted in defeating The Dominatrix)
Speed: Normal Human | Normal Human | Supersonic (Comparable to the Boss)
Lifting Strength: Regular Human | Superhuman (Comparable to The Boss), Class K with Telekinesis (Can move tanks, airplanes, and helicopters)
Striking Strength: Wall Class | Small Building Class | City Class
Durability: Wall level | Small Building level (Comparable to The Boss) | City level
Range: Varies from standard melee range to several thousand meters
Standard Equipment: KA-1 Kobra, K-8 Krukov, Spec Ops SMG, Deacon 12-Gauge, Shokolov AR | None notable
Intelligence: High (Prefers to use his brains rather than his brawn in most situations, Intelligent to the point where the Boss made him the face of the Saints in their promotion and marketing and entrusted him with overseeing the flow of information coming out of the White House)
Weaknesses: Has a bit of an ego, Cannot utilize his superpowers outside the Simulation | Power-Suppression fields can disable his powers for a few seconds
Super Powers: By altering his code within The Simulation, Pierce is capable of bending the simulation to his will and acquiring powerful superhuman abilities that allow him to easily traverse the simulation.
- Super Sprint: This Super Power enables Pierce to travel on foot at high speeds when sprinting, however he doesn't have the full capabilities of this ability as the Boss does.
- Super Jump: Super Jump is a power that lets Pierce jump much higher than normal, however he doesn't have the full capabilities of this ability as the Boss does.
- Blast: The blast superpower unleashes a concussive force. However, Pierce is limited in that he does not have access to any of the elemental augmentations available to the Saints.
- Telekinesis: Telekinesis grants the ability to lift people, vehicles, and other objects in the air and hurl them great distances.
- Stomp: The Stomp Super Power causes powerful shock-waves to emanate outwards from a massive stomp to the ground.
Key: Saints Row 2 | Saints Row 3 | Super Homie