Powers and Stats
Tier: 8-C, much higher depending on level of imagination | At least Low 7-B, Low 2-C with Sniper Rifle/Sextant | At least Low 2-C
Name: Pickle Inspector
Origin: Problem Sleuth
Attack Potency: Building level (Casually tore a building from the ground using telekinesis), much higher depending on level of imagination | At least Small City level (Much, much stronger than the Candy Corn Vampire and Gummy Worm Zombie), Universe level+ with Sniper Rifle/Sextant (Wounded Demonhead Mobster Kingpin as fast as he could regenerate) | At least Universe level+ (Wiped out Demonhead Mobster Kingpin's last health bar in his second form, copied himself infinitely, forming the particles that make up the universe, past, present, and future)
Speed: Unknown | Unknown (One of the slowest characters in the comic. Due to his incredibly low speed stat, he moves several inches per minute), much higher reactions | Relativistic+ (Accelerated to near lightspeed in order to collide with an explosion that would take out DHMK's second health bar), Omnipresent after multiplying (Made up every single particle of existence in the past, present, and future)
Lifting Strength: Below Average (Struggled to lift a metal tile), much higher with imagination | Unknown (Lifted an anchor which Problem Sleuth and Ace Dick struggled to barely move) | Immeasurable
Striking Strength: Unknown (Absolutely physically pathetic), much higher with imagination) | At least Unknown (Far stronger than Candy Corn Vampire and Gummy Worm Zombie), Universal+ with Sniper Rifle/Sextant | At least Universal+
Durability: Human level, higher with imagination | At least Small City level (Much more durable than Problem Sleuth) | At least Universe level+ (Resisted Black Hole Mobster Kingpin's gravitational pull, although his clones were destroyed by their own ultimate attack)
Standard Equipment: Handgun and sniper rifle.
Intelligence: Very high. He defeated Death in a game of Wizard's Sudoku. | The same | Omniscient (Makes up everything in the past, present, and future)
Weaknesses: Pickle is physically pathetic, and is kind of a pushover.
- Disconcerting Ogle: At its weakest, Pickle Inspector simply stares at his opponent and makes them uncomfortable. At its strongest, Pickle Inspector fires deadly lasers from his eyes.
- Pickle Replicsimile: Pickle Inspector splits himself into a number of duplicates.
- Temporal Replicsimile: Pickle Inspector splits himself into two duplicates, one of which travels forwards in time, and one of which travels back in time. Later, his clones do this infinitely, becoming the particles that make up the universe.
- Temporal Replicollision: Pickle Inspector's ultimate attack. One of his clones accelerates at near-light speeds before launching itself at the target in a suicide attack. Two of his clones used this attack on Demonhead Mobster Kingpin, dealing enough damage to wipe his second lifebar out.
- Tootsie Roll Frankenstein:' Pickle Inspector's Gambit Schema. Basically completely useless, as even if it does increase his strength exponentially, he becomes so slow it would take him days to travel across a small boat.
Key: Pickle Inspector | Tootsie Roll Frankenstein | Part-Pickles