Pica is one of the top three executives of the Donquixote Pirates. He occupies the Spade seat of the Donquixote Family and is the leader of the crew's Pica Army subdivision.
Powers and Stats
Origin: One Piece
Classification: Pirate, Executive Officer
Power and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Busõshoku Haki which can surround his body with an invisible armor to augment his defensive and offensive capabilities, can coat his entire body, ate the Ishi Ishi no Mi (A paramecia devil fruit that turns him into a stone assimilation human), allowing him to absorb, merge with and manipulate stone that he is in physical contact with, can form superstructures and giant stone bodies to manipulate, and regenerate destroyed stone to seemingly no end, as long as he is in contact with it
Attack Potency: Mountain level (Mountain sized structure, was going to wipe out the Royal Plateau with a punch. He created the Flower Hill in a matter of seconds.)
Speed: Massively Hypersonic (Can avoid Zoro's attacks)
Lifting Strength: Class G+, Class T with his devil fruit
Striking Strength: Likely Mountain Class
Durability: Mountain level via powerscaling. Can move around in his stone body to avoid being hit.
Range: Around a dozen meters with his katana, multiple kilometres in his stone body, dozens of kilometres with his stone manipulation (completely shifted the landscape across an entire island)
Standard Equipment: A giant katana
Weaknesses: General Devil Fruit weaknesses
-Isshi Ishi no Mi (Stone-Stone Fruit): A Paramecia Devil-Fruit. The Devil Fruit's primary ability is the power to merge and assimilate with any form of stone. This allows the user to take control of anything made of stone that they come in contact with. While under the user's control, the stone gains a surprising level of flexibility and dexterity it otherwise would not have, as seen by Pica's ability to stretch and reshape in a surprising manner of ways. In Pica's case, he can control the Dressrosa castle as if it were his own body, as it is entirely made of stone. It appears that the strength of this particular fruit is directly proportional to the amount of stone in the user's environment. Because of this, at sufficient amounts, the user can withstand having pieces of their body destroyed to no end.
- Pulpostone (蛸石 (プルポストン) Puruposuton?, literally meaning "Octopus Stone"): After assimilating with a large mass of stone, Pica produces tentacles out of the stone and directs them towards the target in an attempt to crush them. Pulpo is the Spanish word for "octopus".
- Charlestone (舞踏石 (チャールストン) Chārusuton?, literally meaning "Dancing Stone"): After assimilating a vast stone area, Pica makes a multitude of giant stone spikes erupt from it.
- Ishiusu (石押 (イシウス) Ishiusu?, literally meaning "Stone Press"): Pica creates two horizontal pillars of stone with spikes on the end that he slams together around an opponent, crushing and stabbing them.
- Bitestone (噛石 (バイトストン) Baitosuton?, literally meaning "Biting Stone"): Pica creates a replica of his head out of stone and uses it to bite an opponent.
-Haki (Ambition): A mysterious power which originates from an individual's spirit. Haki is separated into three categories, or "colors": Kenbunshoku Haki, which grants users a sixth sense of the world around them and limited precognitive abilities; Busoshoku Haki, which allows the user to use their spirit as armor to defend against attacks or to make their own attacks more potent; and Haoshoku Haki, a rare type of Haki only one in a million can use which grants the user the ability to overpower the will of others.
- Busōshoku Haki (Color of Armaments):Busoshoku Haki allows the user to create a force similar to an invisible armor around themselves. This allows the user to defend against attacks that would otherwise cause them harm. This "invisible armor" can also be used as a weapon to strike others with. It can be used to augment the user's own attacks, projected ahead of the user as pure brute force, or imbued in weapons to increase their effectiveness. This type of Haki also has the ability to bypass the powers of a Devil Fruit user, touching the "substantial body" beneath whatever protection the fruit provides. It can also be used to harden parts of one's body, turning the area black, making the user denser and more formidable, and giving their attacks greater power.