Pheromosa, also known as UB-02 Beauty, is a dual-type Bug/Fighting Pokémon introduced in Pokémon Sun and Moon. It is one of the mysterious "Ultra Beasts" of the Alola region. It first appeared following the Aether Foundation incident.
Powers and Stats
Tier: Low 6-B, likely 5-B
Age: Unknown, may vary.
Classification: Ultra Beast, UB-02 Beauty, Lissome Pokémon
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Mind Manipulation, Flight, Martial Arts, Sound Manipulation, Statistics Amplification, Precognition, Forcefield Creation, Power Mimicry, Energy Manipulation, Resistance to Fighting, Ground, Bug, Grass, and Dark Type moves.
Attack Potency: Small Country level, likely Planet level (Canonically fought Tapu Koko on at least even grounds. Ultra Beasts are stated to be a threat to all Pokémon. Threatened Alola to the point where Zygarde saw fit to leave Kalos and come to Alola)
Speed: Massively FTL+ (Kept pace with Tapu Koko. Considered one of the fastest Ultra Beast)
Lifting Strength: Unknown
Striking Strength: Small Country Class, likely Planet Class
Durability: Small Country level, likely Planet level
Range: Standard melee range. Tens of kilometers with projectiles.
Standard Equipment: None Notable
Intelligence: At least Average
- Attraction: Any beings who takes a glance at Beauty will become infatuated with it, refusing to battle any longer, regardless of gender.
- Bug Buzz: Creates strong sound waves that damages opponent and may cause their special defenses to lower.
- Quiver Dance: A dance that increases Pheromosa's special attack, defense and speed.
- Agility: Increases its speed drastically.
- Beast Boost: Each time an opponent is knocked out, its highest stat increases.