|“||Shameless? How is claiming to be a Quincy shameless? I... have always been a Quincy.||„|
|~ Pernida, to Mayuri|
Pernida Parnkgjas is a Quincy and a member of the Wandenreich's Sternritter, possessing the designation of "C" - The Compulsory. It is the severed left arm of the Soul King and one of Yhwach's elite Schutzstaffel.
Powers and Stats
Name: Pernida Parnkgjas
Classification: Left Arm of the Soul King, Quincy
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Flight, Extrasensory Perception, Biological Manipulation (Using the Compulsory, Pernida's nerves can invade the bodies of others to control their movements), Blood Manipulation (Using Blut, Pernida can flood its blood vessels with energy to reinforce them), Chi Manipulation, Earth Manipulation (Pernida can control inorganic objects such as the ground and buildings with the Compulsory), Energy Manipulation, Matter Manipulation (Using Sklaverei, Pernida can tear apart spiritual objects and beings by drawing upon their Reishi, potentially absorbing beings destroyed in this way), Soul Manipulation (All Quincies can destroy souls), Absorption (Can absorb information through its nerves to grow more powerful, Pernida can consume biomass to incorporate it into his own system), Body Control, Duplication (Pernida can clone itself from severed fingers), Portal Creation, Reactive Evolution, Immortality (Type 3), Regeneration (High-Mid; Its clone regenerated after being torn to shreds by Nemu Kurotsuchi), Resistance to Soul Manipulation
Attack Potency: Mountain level+ (Adapted and evolved to Kenpachi's level during its fight with Mayuri, and as one of the Schutzstaffel, it should be superior to Bazz-B). The Compulsory can ignore conventional durability.
Lifting Strength: Unknown
Striking Strength: Mountain Class+
Durability: Mountain level+, higher with Blut Vene. Its adaptive and regenerative abilities make it hard to kill.
Range: Tens of meters.
Standard Equipment: Its Heilig Bogen.
Intelligence: Pernida is fairly intelligent and capable of increasing its intelligence over the course of a fight as it adapts to its opponents intellect and strategy.
Weaknesses: If Pernida's nerves are exposed, it will be subject to intense pain. If the structure of a limb invaded by its nerves changes while Pernida is invading it, it cannot control that limb anymore.
Notable Attacks / Techniques:
Evolution Governance: As the Left Arm of the Soul King, Pernida governs over evolution, growth, and progression whereas the Mimihagi governs stagnation. It can display these powers in a variety of ways, using them to evolve and control its own biology to excel in combat.
- Absorption: By consuming biomass, Pernida can absorb it into his own system to take on the traits of its victims.
- Adaptation: Pernida can absorb information through its own nerves, doing so to adapt to Kenpachi's level and gain his strength, and to replicate the layer-shedding ability of Mayuri's modified Bankai, granting it multi-layered nerves.
- Duplication: In the event that one of Pernida's fingers is severed, it can create a clone of itself from that finger, which grows into a full copy of Pernida distinguished from the original by its singular pupil and missing Hagal rune. These clones can use all of Pernida's abilities and regenerate just as he can.
- Regeneration: Pernida has exceptional regenerative abilities, allowing it to regenerate its own severed fingers and even reform after being blown to pieces.
- The Compulsory: Pernida's namesake ability, which allows it to manipulate its own nerves and extend them from its fingertips to invade the bodies of opponents and control their movements. It can use this power to extremely violent and destructive results, forcibly compressing the bodies of victims into compact balls or badly warp their bodies, twisting and tearing limbs apart. If Pernida manages to completely invade its opponent's body, it can near instantly tear them to ribbons. It can also use this ability to take control of inorganic objects, creating giant limbs from the ground, for example, and even its severed fingers can utilize this ability.
Reishi Manipulation: As a Quincy, Pernida can manipulate and shape Reishi by absorbing it from the atmosphere and combining it with its own stock of spiritual energy. It is easier to collect this energy in locations with higher concentrations of Reishi, such as the Soul Society and Hueco Mundo.
- Blut: An advanced Quincy technique that works by pumping Reishi into the user's blood vessels, reinforcing either their strength or durability to exceptional levels. There exists a defensive and offensive form of Blut, but only one can be used at a time.
- Blut Arterie: Blut's offensive form, the technique that allows Quincies to physically match and injure Bankai users.
- Blut Vene: Blut's defensive form, which makes its use clear in the form of a glowing trail that traces the user's blood vessels, which appears only when the enhanced area is struck. When consciously maintained at full power, Blut Vene can even negate the attacks of a Bankai user. It can also be used to stop the user's blood flow in the event that they are badly injured, preventing them from bleeding out.
- Heilig Bogen: Pernida's Spirit Weapon, a simple Quincy bow that it forms between its ring and index fingers and fires with its thumb. It can create multiple of these bows at once, one for each of its fingers, to fire more arrows at once.
- Heilig Pfeil: The primary form of attack for Quincies, spiritual energy manifested as arrows and fired from the Heilig Bogen. Pernida's arrows are quite large and powerful, and can even be used as a medium for its nerves, allowing it to seize control of others from a distance.
- Hirenkyaku: A high-speed Quincy movement technique that functions by riding on a flow of Reishi underneath their feet. Pernida's expertise in this technique allowed it to easily catch Yoruichi Shihoin off-guard and attack her before she could react.
- Ransōtengai: A highly advanced Quincy technique that lets the user control their own body with strings of Reiryoku connected to their brain. Thanks to this ability, even if the user is paralyzed or so badly injured that they cannot move normally, they can force their body to move by controlling it as if it were a marionette.
- Sklaverei: A Quincy technique that allows the user to control Reishi in the most absolute of ways, enslaving it outright. This powerful ability allows them to completely tear apart and dissolve spiritual objects and beings, drawing upon this and even absorbing this Reishi to temporarily gain the abilities of beings destroyed in this way.
Shadow: A teleportation ability used by members of the Wandenreich, this technique can be used by manifesting the user's shadows in front of them, creating a portal that acts as a gate between the Schatten Bereich and other dimensions. The size of these portals can be extended to allow many others to pass through.