|“||I don't refuse the darkness. We live inside the darkness. That's why we make our light shine. That's why we make ourselves shine. That is why we exist!||„|
|~ Kouga to Abzu|
Pegasus Kouga (天馬座（ペガサス）の光牙, Pegasasu no Kōga) is the bearer of the Pegasus Cloth in Saint Seiya Omega. Although his original Cosmos affinity was darkness, he embraces the light with the help of his friends, allowing him to become the god-slayer the Pegasus Cloth is known for.
Powers and Stats
Tier: At least 6-C | 4-A | 3-A | 2-C
Name: Pegasus Kouga
Origin: Saint Seiya
Classification: Bronze Saint, Athena's Saint, possibly a Demigod
Age: 13 years old (Season 1), 14 years old (Season 2)
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Can counter or nullify any technique after seeing it being used once (Can adapt to techniques seen or suffered once through observing the components of the attack), 7th sense and Omega Cosmo user, Atom Manipulation and Destruction, Flight, Telepathy, Telekinesis, Can attack non-physical beings, Energy Projection, Enhanced Senses (Can track people and events over large distances and possibly through dimensions), Light Manipulation, Darkness Manipulation (Temporarily), Can survive in space, Forcefield Creation, Limited Shapeshifting (Can transform into a Pegasus) | Acausality with the Ultimate Omega Pegasus Cloth
Attack Potency: At least Island level via Power-scaling (Chapter 1 Seiya has this level of power) | Multi-Solar System level | Universe level (Easily overpowered Hyperion, who is able to endure and counter Athena Exclamations) | Multi-Universe level (Absorbed the power of all the Saints, both Athena and Pallas, and the universe itself. Fought against Saturn equally), Can bypass conventional durability by hitting the atoms of the opponent
Speed: Transonic to High Hypersonic | Massively FTL+ normally, Massively FTL+ through Miracles | Massively FTL+ | Massively FTL+
Lifting Strength: Class 100+ | Multi-Stellar | Multi-Stellar+ | Multi-Stellar+
Striking Strength: At least Island Class | Multi-Solar System Class | Universal | Multi-Universal
Durability: Wall level without cloth, Island level to Country level with Pegasus Bronze Cloth (Survived Eden's Thunder Faracalos) | Multi-Solar System level | Universe level with Pegasus Omega Cloth | Multi-Universe level
Stamina: Very high | Nearly limitless | Limitless | Limitless
Range: Tens of meters (several dozens) with Energy Blasts | Interstellar | Universal | Multi-Universal
Standard Equipment: Pegasus Bronze Cloth
Intelligence: Skilled fighter. Has battled for many years. Average otherwise.
Weaknesses: Very sentimental and hates to lose (Eventually overcame this weakness). Darkness Cosmo. His Inner Darkness struggles to overtake him, but after defeating Abzu, this is no longer a weakness.
- Pegasus Ryūsei Ken (Pegasus Meteor Fist): Kouga performs hundreds of punches at the same time which makes it look like small meteors. As Seiya's signature technique, Kouga first witnessed Seiya using it as a baby, and would learn this technique the first time he donned the Pegasus Cloth, instinctively performing it after seeing a vision of Seiya telling him to burn his Cosmo.
- Pegasus Ryusei Ken (All Elements Combined): The same technique he used to delivered hundreds or more meteor punches to the opponents. But far more powerful as it infuses Kouga's affinity for Light and Darkness along with his friends Fire, Wind, Water, Lighting, and Earth Cosmos to unleash a devastating burst of elemental energy that was powerful enough to smash through Saturn's barriers and leave a scar on his chest.
- Pegasus Senkō Ken (Pegasus Flash Fist): Kouga gathers his light cosmo into his fist and then punches his opponent with the charged energy. The impact lets out a blinding flash of light. A technique developed by Kouga himself during his fight with Ryuho after the Dragon Saint pushed him to fire up his Cosmo.
- Pegasus Rolling Crush: Kouga grapples his opponent from behind before rapidly rising into the air while spinning before slamming their opponent's head into the ground with an Izuna Drop manuever.
- Pegasus Sui Sei Ken: Kouga charges up his light cosmo in his right hand and create a powerful homing ray of pure light. Kouga used it during his fight with Capricorn Ionia after he awakened to his seventh sense.
Key: Pegasus Bronze Cloth | 7th Sense | Pegasus Omega Cloth | Ultimate Pegasus Omega Cloth