|“||By its very nature, conflict is always a sorrowful thing. And that's because it has 'love' at its heart! Conflict is what occurs when what two men hold different beliefs about what is right, right? Wrong. Conflict is brought about by love, and love alone! Love for one's wife. Love for one's child. Love for one's parents. Love for one's friend. Love for one's master. Love for one's god. Faith is love. Conviction is love. Even attachment to physical things is love! Without love, there can be no conflict! That is why conflict is so sad, and that is why conflict is so beautiful!||„|
PePe Waccabrada (ペペ・ワキャブラーダ, Pepe Wakyaburāda) is a Quincy and a member of the Wandenreich's Sternritter with the designation "L" - "The Love".
Powers and Stats
Tier: 7-C | At least 7-C
Name: PePe Waccabrada, Askin refers to him as "Yajiuma"
Classification: Quincy, Sternritter
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Levitation, Flight, Reishi Manipulation, Master Archer, Immense Spiritual Power, Spiritual Awareness, Can take control of his enemy's body (via The Love), Can launch a heart-shaped projectile and anyone hit by this heart falls in love with PePe
Lifting Strength: At least Superhuman
Striking Strength: Town Class | At least Town Class
Durability: Town level | At least Town level
Range: Hundreds of meters with projectiles
Standard Equipment: His staff, Beshanul, Floating Basket
Intelligence: Combat smart
Weaknesses: The love does not work on those who do not know the "meaning" of love.
The Love (愛 (ザ・ラヴ), Za Ravu; Japanese for "Love"): PePe can launch a heart-shaped projectile by putting his hands together in the shape of a heart. Anyone hit by this heart falls in love with PePe, becoming so obsessed with PePe that they will do anything he asks, including attacking their own comrades and those they know to be of superior power. This ability allows PePe to take control of Zanpakutō and force his victims to continue fighting beyond their limits, though it has no effect on objects without hearts, such as buildings. PePe can also fire a heart-shaped beam to pursue a target.
- Love Kiss (ラヴ・キッス, Ravu Kissu): PePe puts his hands together in the shape of a heart and fires a larger version of his normal attack.
Reishi Manipulation: As a Quincy, PePe primarily absorbs Reishi from the atmosphere, and combines it with his own Reiryoku to form weapons. He has an easier time collecting this energy in environments with higher concentrations of Reishi such as in Soul Society or Hueco Mundo.
- Hirenkyaku Practitioner: PePe possesses some skill in Hirenkyaku, allowing him to appear behind Shunpo master Byakuya Kuchiki while he was preoccupied with fighting Shūhei Hisagi before Byakuya could react.
- Blut (血装 (ブルート), burūto; German for "Blood", Japanese for "Blood Guise"): An advanced Quincy technique which grants one inhuman defensive and offensive capabilities, caused by making Reishi flow into the user's blood vessels. However, the independent forms for attack and defense cannot be employed simultaneously.
- Blut Vene (静血装 (ブルート・ヴェーネ), Burūto Vēne; German for "Blood Vein", Japanese for "Stilled Blood Guise"): The defensive form of Blut, which grants the user inhuman durability, is represented by a faint pattern tracing the veins beneath the surface of their skin, which is only visible on the afflicted area when struck. If consciously kept at full power, even attacks delivered by a Shinigami's Bankai can potentially be negated completely. However, despite the considerable defense afforded by this technique, it is seemingly not absolute, and can be torn using sufficient power. Additionally, Blut Vene can be used to aid the user against critical wounds which have already been inflicted by stopping the severe loss of blood which would result from said wound.
- Blut Arterie (動血装 (ブルート・アルテリエ), Burūto Aruterie; German for "Blood Artery", Japanese for "Moving Blood Guise"): The offensive form of Blut which grants the user inhuman attack power. This technique is the only thing capable of ensuring a Quincy's attacks can significantly damage a Bankai-wielding Shinigami.
- Sklaverei (聖隷 (スクラヴェライ), Sukuraverai; German for "Slavery", Japanese for "Holy Slave"): This Quincy technique uses the most basic ability to gather Reishi in the most powerful way: by enslaving it. It can literally tear away the components that make up spiritual objects, such as those that make up Hueco Mundo and Soul Society, as well as the bodies of spiritual beings. When the body of a spiritual being is affected by this power, the user can literally assume the characteristics and associated capabilities of his victim. However, the transformation is not permanent, as the power absorbed eventually vanishes.
Great Spiritual Power: PePe's spiritual power is on a level comparable to or greater than that of a captain-level Shinigami.
Shadow: The user manifests their shadows in front of them, serving as a doorway between the Schatten Bereich and realms outside. The user's reiatsu will disappear instantly from the area of departure. The size of these portals can also be extended by placing the hand on the ground and swiftly swinging the arm outward, shaping the shadows like a Quincy cross, big enough for an army of Soldat to pass through.
Heilig Bogen (神聖弓 (ハイリッヒ・ボーグン), Hairihhi Bōgun; German for "Holy Bow", Japanese for "Sacred Bow"): PePe's Spirit Weapon takes the form of a small bow with a thick handle. He manifests it by pulling it out of his mouth.
- Heilig Pfeil (神聖滅矢 (ハイリッヒ・プファイル), Hairihhi Pufairu; German for "Holy Arrow", Japanese for "Sacred Destruction Arrows"): PePe can fire Heilig Pfeil in the shape of arrows with feathered ends and wispy tips. Like his bow, he manifests these arrows by pulling them out of his mouth.
Gudoero (神の性愛 (グドエロ), Gudoero; Japanese for "Sexuality of God"): PePe activates his Quincy: Vollständig by drawing a heart in the air with his hands. Upon activating this ability, he loses all of his clothing except for his shoes and a white thong around his waist. Each half of his beard splits into two sections, and he gains two wings with tentacle-like feathers and eye-shaped holes in the center, as well as a Heiligenschein in the shape of a star-like Quincy Zeichen.
- Flight: Using his wings, PePe can fly and remain stationary in midair.
- Enhanced Durability: While in this form, PePe's physical durability is enhanced, allowing him to withstand multiple punches from Kensei Muguruma and being thrown into a building with only moderate injuries.
- Love Rope (ラヴ・ロープ, Ravu Rōpu): PePe unravels his floating basket to produce several ropes composed of linked hearts and throws them at an opponent. The ropes stab through his target, completely immobilizing his victim. They are strong enough to stab through captain-class individuals as powerful as Byakuya Kuchiki.
Key: Base | Quincy: Vollständig