Takeru and Patamon are main characters from Digimon Adventure and its sequels.
Powers and Stats
Tier: 9-B | At least 6-C | 6-B | At least High 4-C, possibly 3-C | At least 3-C | At least 3-C. Unknown with Testament
Age: Takeru was 7 in Digimon Adventure, 12 in Digimon Adventure 02 and around 15~ in Digimon Adventure Tri
Powers and Abilities: Light Manipulation, Pocket Reality Manipulation, Super strength, speed, durability, Flight, Electricity Manipulation, Immortality (Type 1), Can create Big Bangs, Staff and Sword mastery, Dimensional BFR, Durability Negation (Effective on evil beings only), Self Information Manipulation and Reactive Evolution via Overwrite
Attack Potency: Wall level (Should be around as strong as fodder Kuwagamon by Tri) | At least Island level (Can damage Tyranomon in Adventure 02 Episode 3. Comparable with Flamedramon) | Country level (At least comparable to Gatomon) | Galaxy level (Overpowered Meicoomon, and in a bloodlusted state, he was able to fight Angewomon) | At least Galaxy level (Should be at least comparable to Zudomon and AtlurKabutermon, the latter of whom destroyed the Mysterious Universe. Stronger than Wendimon, who created a pocket dimension containing a Sun and Vademon, who destroyed entire stars and substained a galaxy sized realm.Held his own against Piemon and struggled against BlackWarGreymon) | At least Galaxy level (Comparable to other Ultimate level Digimon. Managed to faze Cherubimon during the events of Digimon Adventure 02: Hurricane Touchdown!!). Unknown with Testament (Official data states "Uses the deepest mystery to convert its mortal life into a Big Bang". Within the context of Digimon, an attack capable of destroying "All Worlds" was compared to the Big Bang, however this attack has yet to be shown at full power)
Speed: Supersonic+ (Can keep pace with Agumon and Tentomon) | At least Supersonic+ movement speed with Massively Hypersonic+ Reactions/Combat Speed (Equal to other Champion Digimon such as Tyrannomon) | At least Supersonic+ movement speed with Massively Hypersonic+ Reactions/Combat Speed (Equal to other Champion Digimon such as Tyrannomon) | Relativistic (Kept pace with Angewomon) | Relativistic with Relativistic+ reactions (Can keep up with Piemon and BlackWarGreymon) | At least Relativistic with Relativistic+ reactions (Should be faster than HolyAngemon)
Lifting Strength: Unknown
Striking Strength: Wall Class (Scaling to other Child\Rookie Digimon) | At least Island Class (Can damage Tyranomon in Adventure 02 Episode 3) | At least Country Class | At least Large Star Class, possibly Galactic Class (Damaged Meicoomon Ultimate) | At least Galactic Class (Damages BlackWarGreymon) | Galactic Class (Appeared to do more damage to Cherubimon then Angemon and Angewomon combined, and should increase with level)
Durability: Wall level (Scaling with other Child\Rookie Digimon) | At least Island level (Scaling to other Armor Digimon) | At least Country level, possibly higher (Able to get back up after taking a hit from Venomvamdemon in Episode 38) | At least Large Star level, possibly Galaxy level (Fought Angewomon) | At least Galaxy level (Survived a battle against Piemon) | At least Galaxy level
Range: Looks about 40 feet (going by when Angemon attacks giant Devimon)
Standard Equipment: Staff while as Angemon. An energy sword gauntlet while as HolyAngemon
Weaknesses: Needing Takeru to assume his stronger forms, Patamon could devolve into lesser forms if he uses up too much energy.
Overwrite: All Digimon can rewrite their data, so that they are able to react to various situations that were once problematic for it. This usually causes a gigantic increase in power and sometimes new skills and resistances are gained. However, the more emotional the Digimon is, the more violent the overwrite becomes.
- Air Shot/Boom Bubble: Sucks in air then spews an air shot out in one burst.
- Wing Slap: Strikes the opponent with his large ears.
- Air Gust: Inflates his body and spits out clouds.
- Body Blow
- Pretty Rush
- Sparking Air Shot
- Silver Blaze: Fires a holy beam from his forehead.
- Shooting Star: Fires blast of energy made to look like stars from his wings
- Needle Rain: Fires needles from his main.
- Sanctuary Bind: When working with Nefertimon, creates a ring of light to bind foe.
- Heaven's Knuckle/Hand of Fate: Gathers holy power in his fist before shooting it out in a punching motion.
- Holy Rod: Throws his staff like a spear.
- God Typhoon: Creates a divine tornado.
- Heaven's Gate/Gate of Destiny: Opens a portal to another pocket reality which sucks in the enemy then destroyed the pocket reality along with the opponent.
- Excalibur: Extends his energy sword on his right arm and attacks.
- Holy Desinfection: Cures cursed status ailments (including transformation spells).
- Soul Banish: Attacks a foe with purifying energy.
- Angel Rod: Attacks with his "Angel Rod".
- Seven Heavens/Strike of the Seven Stars: Fires seven super-heated spheres of light at the opponent.
- Testament: Uses the deepest mystery to convert his mortal life into a Big Bang.
- Divine Breaker: Launches an orb of light.
- Excalibur: Attacks with the holy sword Excalibur generated from the armor on his right forearm.
- Ascension Hallow: Calls down powerful bolts of divine lightning.
Key: Poyomon | Tokomon | Patamon | Pegasusmon | Angemon | Angemon (Tri) | MagnaAngemon | Seraphimon
Note: This profile covers Patamon as he appears in the Digimon Adventure continuity. For a composite Seraphimon, see here.