The Hero's son is the legendary hero that Madason was searching for in Dragon Quest V. He also has a twin sister.
Powers and Stats
Tier: 7-A | Low 2-C
Name: Hero's Son, Parry, Cooper, Timmy, Rex, Hero of Zenithia
Origin: Dragon Quest
Classification: Legendary Hero
Attack Potency: Mountain level (By power scaling with Madchen, whose weapon had the power to destroy mountains) | Universe level+ by the end of the game (Fought Grandmaster Nimzo, Legendary Hero of Zenithia)
Lifting Strength: Unknown
Striking Strength: Unknown | Universal+
Durability: Unknown | Universe level+
Standard Equipment: Sword of Ramias (Casts disruptive wave), Shield of Valora (Can reflect opponent's magic, resistance to ice damage), Helm of Sebath (Which makes him highly resistant to many status ailments), Armour of Orgo (Resistance to explosive and fire damage)
Weaknesses: Kind of Arrogant. not as skilled in combat or mature as his sister, Madchen, or Madason
- Kazapple: Charges his power with his allies to fire a massive surge of electricity.
- Multiheal: Parry heals himself and all of his allies.
- Kazing: Parry revives a fallen ally, bringing them back to peak fighting condition.
- Fizzle: Makes it so opponents cannot cast any spells.
- Kabuff: Parry raises the defense of himself and his allies.
- Holy Protection: Physically prohibits opponents from coming even close to Botsu.
- Fullheal: Restores all health
- Insulate: The Hero defends himself or one of his allies with a barrier that wards off breath-based attacks.
- Sheen: Parry casts a spell which cures curses.
- Safe Passage: Parry generates a barrier that allows him to pass through any harmful terrain without injury.