Papi (パピ, Papi) is a ditzy Harpy that currently lives with Kimihito Kurusu. She is the second girl to officially move in with him. She's childish, both physically and mentally, despite being as old as Miia.
Powers and Stats
Origin: Monster Musume
Lifting Strength: Likely Peak Human or Class 1 (Could fly while carrying Miia (who weighs at least 400 kg) off-screen)
Striking Strength: Wall Class+
Durability: Wall level+
Stamina: High, managed to fly with Miia for a long period of time
Range: Standard melee range
Standard Equipment: None Notable
Intelligence: Below Average
Weaknesses: Incredibly naive and stupid, a literal birdbrain that forgets things after 3 steps, she has poor night vision
-Matched Miia's strength in their first encounter
-Tanked a slap from Kii
- Harpy Physiology:
- Bird Vision: Like most birds that are not owls, Harpies have poor night vision. She can somewhat alleviate this by using flashlights but not by much.
- Durability: Even after crashing through a window at high speed, Papi received no injuries and was immediately back on her feet.
- Flight: As a harpy, Papi's wings allow her to fly, although she is unable to if her wings get wet. Her wings are also strong enough to carry Kimihito and later Miia considerable distances without visible effort.
- Talons: Because of her avian legs, Papi possesses claws instead of feet. Her claws appear to be very sharp. Like those of a bird, they are also quite dexterous, as Papi can hold onto objects or people with them.
- Stealth: She can be very stealthy when she needs to be, having snuck away from her Coordinator (Ms. Smith) once, and repeatedly out of the Kurusu House to play with some children without notice.