|“||Bring forth one true champion, or a hundred more like you, and then we shall have a battle that will be spoken of until the end of time.||„|
The peerless warrior known as Pantheon is a nigh-unstoppable paragon of battle. He was born among the Rakkor, a warlike people living on the flanks of Mount Targon, and after climbing the mountain’s treacherous peak and being deemed worthy, he was chosen to become the earthly incarnation of the celestial Aspect of War. Imbued with inhuman power, he relentlessly seeks the enemies of Targon, leaving only corpses in his wake.
Powers and Stats
Name: Pantheon, the Artisan of War, Atreus (Formerly), Aspect of the Warrior
Origin: League of Legends
Age: Unknown (Likely in his mid to late 30's)
Classification: Magically Altered Human, Celestial Aspect of War
Lifting Strength: Class K (As a Celestial Aspect he is comparable to the Ascendants and should be no physically weaker than Poppy and comparable to Galio, Is unhindered by a large spear and a shield as large as himself and can leap several kilometers in the air while carrying this equipment)
Striking Strength: Country Class
Durability: Country level (Stalemated and withstood several hits from Leona)
Range: Extended melee range to dozens of meters with spear, Several kilometers with Grand Skyfall
Standard Equipment: Starstone Spear, Ageis of Zeonia, Starting/Essential Items (Corrupting Potion, Mercury's Treads, Youmuu's Ghostblade, The Black Cleaver, Warrior Stalker's Blade, Ravenous Hydra, Warding Totem)
Intelligence: High (Has the skill and tactical prowess of the Celestial Pantheon, an entity who exists solely for war and combat)
Weaknesses: Has a limited supply of mana with which to cast spells, his spells have cooldown periods, during which time they cannot be cast (Both are highly exaggerated in-game for gameplay balance purposes; for instance, Ekko is shown to be able to use his ultimate ability in rapid succession in his cinematic)
- Basic Attack: Pantheon jabs the opponent with his spear.
- Aegis Protection: After applying 4 basic attacks or abilities, Pantheon blocks the next incoming basic attack from an enemy champion, large minion, large monster or turret.
- Spear Shot: Pantheon hurls his spear at the target enemy, dealing them physical damage.
- Aegis of Zeonia: Pantheon dashes to the target enemy, dealing them magic damage, stunning them for 1 second and refreshing Aegis Protection.
- Heartseeker Strike: Pantheon channels for 0.75 seconds, dealing physical damage to all enemies in a cone in front of him at 0.25-second intervals, doubled against enemy champions.
- Certain Death: Pantheon critically strikes all enemies below 15% of their maximum health with his basic attacks and Spear Shot.
- Grand Skyfall: Pantheon begins channeling for 2 seconds and, upon completing the channel, leaps into the air and becomes untargetable. He then blinks to the target location and plummets down, striking after 1.5 seconds and becoming targetable once more. Enemies within the impact zone take magic damage, increased by up to 100% based on their proximity to the epicenter, and are slowed by 35% for 1 second. If the channel is cancelled, Grand Skyfall is put on a 10-second cooldown.
- Corrupting Potion: For 12 seconds, regenerates health and mana as well as grants Touch of Corruption, which causes abilities and basic attacks apply a burn that damages enemy champions with bonus magic damage over 3 seconds. Bonus damage is halved for area of effect and damage over time effects.
- Mercury's Treads: Grants bonus movement speed and magic resistance, and reduces the duration of all crowd control effects by 30%, except for Suppression, Stasis and Airborne effects such as Knockbacks, Knockups and Pulls.
- Yoummuu's Ghostblade: Grants bonus attack damage, cooldown reduction, armor penetration, and movement speed out-of-combat.
- Unique: Gain +20% movement speed for 6 seconds.
- The Black Cleaver: Grants bonus health, attack damage, and cooldown reduction. Dealing physical damage to an enemy champion Cleaves them, reducing their armor by 5% for 6 seconds, stacking up to 6 times for a maximum of 30%. Dealing physical damage also grants bonus movement speed for 2 seconds.
- Warrior Stalker's Blade: Grants bonus attack damage, cooldown reduction, lifesteal, and mana regeneration. Basic attacks versus monsters deal 20 bonus damage and damaging a monster through any means applies Health Drain, which deals 30 magic damage over 5 seconds while restoring as much as health.
- Chilling Smite: Upgrades Smite to Chilling Smite. Chilling Smite can be cast on enemies, dealing true damage and stealing 20% of their movement speed for 2 seconds.
- Ravenous Hydra: Grants bonus attack damage, increased regeneration, and life steal. Life steal applies to 50% of Cleave and Crescent's splash physical damage. Basic attacks deal 20% to 60% of the wielder's attack damage physical damage to units around his target.
- Crescent: Deals 60% to 100% of the wielder's attack damage as physical damage to units around him.
- Warding Totem: Consume a charge to place an invisible Stealth Ward which reveals the surrounding area for 120 seconds. Stores one charge every 90 seconds, up to 2 maximum charges. Limited to 3 Stealth Wards active at a time.