|“||Bring forth one true champion, or a hundred more like you, and then we shall have a battle that will be spoken of until the end of time.||„|
The peerless warrior known as Pantheon is a nigh-unstoppable paragon of battle. He was born among the Rakkor, a warlike people living on the flanks of Mount Targon, and after climbing the mountain’s treacherous peak and being deemed worthy, he was chosen to become the earthly incarnation of the celestial Aspect of War. Imbued with inhuman power, he relentlessly seeks the enemies of Targon, leaving only corpses in his wake.
Powers and Stats
Name: Pantheon, the Artisan of War, Atreus (Formerly), Aspect of the Warrior
Origin: League of Legends
Age: Unknown (Likely in his mid to late 30's)
Classification: Magically Altered Human, Celestial Aspect of War
Lifting Strength: Class K (As a Celestial Aspect he is comparable to the Ascendants and should be no physically weaker than Poppy and comparable to Galio, Is unhindered by a large spear and a shield as large as himself and can leap several kilometers in the air while carrying this equipment)
Striking Strength: Country Class
Durability: Country level (Stalemated and withstood several hits from Leona)
Range: Extended melee range to dozens of meters with spear, Several kilometers with Grand Skyfall
Standard Equipment: Starstone Spear, Ageis of Zeonia
Intelligence: High (Has the skill and tactical prowess of the Celestial Pantheon, an entity who exists solely for war and combat)
Weaknesses: Has a limited supply of mana with which to cast spells, his spells have cooldown periods, during which time they cannot be cast (Both are highly exaggerated in-game for gameplay balance purposes; for instance, Ekko is shown to be able to use his ultimate ability in rapid succession in his cinematic)
- Basic Attack: Pantheon jabs the opponent with his spear.
- Aegis Protection: After applying 4 basic attacks or abilities, Pantheon blocks the next incoming basic attack from an enemy champion, large minion, large monster or turret.
- Spear Shot: Pantheon hurls his spear at the target enemy, dealing them physical damage.
- Aegis of Zeonia: Pantheon dashes to the target enemy, dealing them magic damage, stunning them for 1 second and refreshing Aegis Protection.
- Heartseeker Strike: Pantheon channels for 0.75 seconds, dealing physical damage to all enemies in a cone in front of him at 0.25-second intervals, doubled against enemy champions.
- Certain Death: Pantheon critically strikes all enemies below 15% of their maximum health with his basic attacks and Spear Shot.
- Grand Skyfall: Pantheon begins channeling for 2 seconds and, upon completing the channel, leaps into the air and becomes untargetable. He then blinks to the target location and plummets down, striking after 1.5 seconds and becoming targetable once more. Enemies within the impact zone take magic damage, increased by up to 100% based on their proximity to the epicenter, and are slowed by 35% for 1 second. If the channel is cancelled, Grand Skyfall is put on a 10-second cooldown.