Palossand, is a Ground/Ghost type Pokémon from the Alola region. Originally a mound of sand built by a child, this mound came to life by unknown means and possessed anyone who put their hand through its "mouth". After possessing enough people it was able to transform its body from a mound of sand into a sand castle. Underneath Palossand are the bones of those it has consumed the vitality of.
Powers and Stats
Gender: Can be male or female
Classification: Sand Castle Pokémon
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Earth Manipulation, Intangibility, Possession, Healing, Life-Force Draining, Stat Amping and Nerfing, Limited Weather Manipulation, Sleep Inducement, Resistance to Poison, Rock and Bug-Type attacks, Immunity to Electric-Type attacks.
Speed: At least Sub-Relativistic (Pokémon of this caliber can dodge Fling, which should be faster than Seismic Toss, as it doesn't require going against gravity or throwing heavy, unwilling, beings)
Lifting Strength: Class 100
Striking Strength: Island Class (Comparable to Abomasnow)
Durability: Island level (Can fight other Pokémon of this level)
Range: Standard melee range, tens of kilometers with most attacks.
Standard Equipment: None.
Intelligence: Skilled possessor.
Weaknesses: Water (even though it can help raise its defense due to Water Compaction), grass, ice, ghost, darkness attacks.
Notable Attacks/Techniques: See here for a list of all moves Palossand can use.
- Water Compaction: When hit by a Water-type attack, Palossand raises its defense.
- Sand Veil: Palossand's evasion is boosted in a sandstorm.
- Earth Power: Palossand makes the ground under the target erupt with power.
- Shadow Ball: Palossand hurls a shadowy blob at the target.
- Energy Ball: Palossand draws power from nature and fires it at the target.
- Giga Drain: Palossand's health is restored by half the damage taken by the target.
- Psychic: Palossand hits the target with a strong telekinectic force.
- Rock Slide: Palossand hurls large boulders against the target.
- Stone Edge: Palossand stabs the target from below with sharpened stones.
- Shore Up: Restores half of Palossand's health.
- Sludge Bomb: Palossand hurls the target with a poisonous sludge.
- Destiniy Bond: After using this move, if Palossand faints, the opponent that landed the knockout hit also faints