The ability to control the target's ability to feel pain, dulling one's own pain to continue fighting or incapacitating an opponent by causing their pain receptors to flare all at once.
This ability ignores conventional durability as it directly targets the brain and nerves of the target rather than attacking the opponent directly, allowing the user to defeat them even if they're unable to harm them physically (except on rare occasions where the constant usage of pain receptors wears out the target's nerves). Particularly powerful users can even control the mental and emotional aspects of pain and suffering, allowing them to instigate conditions related to them (i.e. anxiety attacks and mental breakdowns).
- Pain Manipulation through Mind Manipulation
- Pain Manipulation through pain alleviating or inducing drugs
- Pain Manipulation through control of the bodies nerves
- Characters with high pain tolerance might not be strongly effected
- Might not work on characters that can not feel pain or use an ability to stop feeling pain
- Characters with mental barriers against mind attacks might not be affected by mind manipulation based pain manipulation
- Dark Wizards in Harry Potter, such as Voldemort and Bellatrix Lestrange, can inflict incredible pain with the Cruciatus Curse
- Darkseid (DCAU) via the Agony Matrix