Paildramon is a Dragon Digimon whose name and design are derived from "Pail Dramon". It is the DNA digivolved form of ExVeemon and Stingmon. It has the power of a dragon and the defense of an insect. However, it looks more like a dragon than an insect. It agilely finishes off its enemies and would die for its master.
Powers and Stats
Tier: 3-C | At least High 4-C
Origin: Digimon Adventure 02
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Energy Blasts, Electricity Manipulation, Blaster Mastery, Can fire his claws from his hands, Flight, Air Manipulation, Holy Manipulation, Self Information Manipulation and Reactive Evolution via Overwrite, Silk Manipulation, Plant Manipulation, Poison Manipulation, Can lower his opponent's speed, Durability Negation, Absorption.
Lifting Strength: Class M+ via power-scaling (Wrestled with BlackWarGreymon)
Striking Strength: Galactic Class | At least Large Star Class
Range: Several dozen meters with projectiles
Standard Equipment: Desperado Blasters, Extended spikes and claws on his fingers and hands
Intelligence: Paildramon is a skilled combatant who is able to take on nearly every challenge Arukenimon and Mummymon can send at him. He managed to hold his ground against BlackWarGreymon is brief skirmishes and is the strongest asset the DigiDestined have until the advent of Imperialdramon.
Weaknesses: As a Dramon-type Digimon, Paildramon is vulnerable to Dragon Slaying attacks, Paildramon will revert back to Veemon and Wormmon if he takes too much damage
- Desperado Blasters: Paildramon fires energy bullets from both blasters like a machine gun.
- Sting Strike: Paildramon extends the spikes on his arms into lances before attempting to thrust them at his opponent.
- Electric Bolt: Paildramon launches a lightning bolt as his enemy.
- Cable Catcher: Paildramon fires off his claws with wires attached to them to repeatedly stab them at a distance or to bind them with the cables.
- Holy Light: Blast the foe with Holy Energy.
- Long Sword: Attacks with a sword made of Chrome Digizoid.
- Wind Claw: Slashes the foes with claws of blades wind.
- Cross Counter: Counters Physical attacks.
- Sticky Net: Shoots a net of webbing to trap the foe.
- Silk Thread: Shoots a strand of needle-like silk thread.
- Random Roll: Flips into a ball and hops into the air to whip the opponent with antennae.
- Silk Thread Attack: Slaps foe with a strand of silk.
- Silk Thread Gather: Shoots out silk in the shape of a hand to grab objects.
- Worm Tail: Spins around and scratches foe with pincers on rear.
- Worm Wheel: Spins into a ball and rams enemy.
- Worm Scratch: Jumps in the air and spins to attack.
- Worm Hang: Sticks to a surface, allowing it to scale it, or attaches itself to an enemy to headbutt it repeatedly.
- Vemon Trap: A plant attack that poisons the opponent, weakening them slowly until they finally drop dead.
- Speed Break: Lowers the opponent's speed by 10%.
- Nature Spirits: All Plant based attacks gain a 15% boost in power.
- Spiking Finish: Skewers the opponent with the spikes on both its arms, or hits them with a powerful flying kick. This attack bypasses Physical defenses.
- Hell Squeeze: Uses its antennae to absorb the enemy's energy, or summons winds to attack the enemy, or unleashes a flurry of kicks.
- Moon Moon Shooter: Fires multiple huge needles.
- Moon Shooter: Fires the spikes on its arms.
- Crescent Leaf: Strikes the foe with countless crescent-shaped bladed leaves.
- Gale Storm: Summons a wide range tornado to attack the opponent.
- Wind Claw: Covers its claws in high pressure air and slashes the opponent.
Keys: Digimon Adventure | Official Databook