Ozma was an eidolon whose power the summoners couldn't harness, and it was thus locked away. Over the many years since, the legends that gave birth to Ozma would have vanished, and the people who used to tell them would be extinct, with the result that Ozma loses whatever form it may once have had and only appears as a swirling mass of energy.
Powers and Stats
Tier: At least High 5-A
Origin: Final Fantasy IX
Classification: Former Eidolon
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Magic, Flight and Levitation, Elemental Manipulation, Status Effect Inducement, Can summon meteors with Doomsday, Energy Blasts (With Flare), Healing (Mid-Low via Regeneration scale), Darkness Manipulation, Death Manipulation
Speed: Relativistic+ (Superior to Hades and the Chaos Guardians)
Lifting Strength: Unknown
Striking Strength: At least Dwarf Star Class
Durability: At least Dwarf Star level
Stamina: Extremely high
Range: Extended melee range. Planetary with magic.
Standard Equipment: Nothing notable
- Curaga: Heals the caster's wounds instantly upon usage.
- Flare: Unleashes a powerful non-elemental explosion.
- Flare Star: A stronger version of Flare.
- Holy: Unleashes a powerful Holy-elemental explosion.
- Doomsday: Unleashes a powerful meteor, which slowly descends and enters the atmosphere, colliding with the enemy and the surrounding area.
- Curse: Inflicts Confusion, poison, Slow, Mini, and Darkness.