|“||They will beg for mercy||„|
|~ Overlord Tank|
The Overlord Tank is a heavy tank unit used by the People's Republic of China in Command and Conquer Generals. It has 4 different variants, the first of which is the base version. Each different version has an additional object placed on it which are the: Propaganda Tower, Gatling Cannon, and Battle Bunker.
Powers and Stats
Tier: At least 9-A
Name: Overlord Tank
Origin: Command & Conquer Generals
Classification: Heavy Tank
Attack Potency: At least Small Building level physically and with cannons (Can destroy normal tanks with ease)
Durability: At least Small Building level (Stronger than most normal tanks)
Range: Dozens of metres with the main and gatling cannons
- Vulnerable to aircraft without the "Gatling Cannon" modification
- Has a slow moving turret
- Vulnerable to long range artillery
- Radiation abilities: The Overlord Tank fires Uranium shells. When the tank is destroyed, it leaks out radiation which doesn't affect allies, via the "Isotope Stability" research project.
- Battle Bunker: This modification allows up to 5 infantrymen to garrison and fire out of a bunker, that's placed on top of the tank.
- Propaganda Tower: This modification allows any nearby allies to be healed.
- Gatling Cannon: This Cannon provides great deference against airborne foes and mobile infantry. The Cannon can also detect units that are utilizing stealth, within a close proximity.
Note: The normal Overlord Tank could receive the Uranium Shells upgrade (affects all of the factions tanks) and could individually be upgraded with either Battle Bunker, Propaganda Tower, or Gatling Cannon.
Ta Hun Kwai's Emperor Overlord Tanks also can receive the Uranium Shells, come with the Propaganda Tower already installed and could be individually upgraded with Gatling Cannon but cannot receive the Battle Bunker upgrade.