Osamu Mikumo (三雲みくも 修おさむ Mikumo Osamu) is one of the five main characters in the manga and anime series World Trigger. He is a B-Rank Shooter and captain of Tamakoma Second.
Powers and Stats
Name: Osamu Mikumo
Origin: World Trigger
Classification: Human, High School Student, Border Agent, B-class Agent
Lifting Strength: Peak human on Trion body
Striking Strength: Small Building Class
Durability: Small Building level
Stamina: Peak Human when using Trion body
Range: Melee range with Raygust, Several dozen meters with Asteroid
Standard Equipment: Trion body, Raygust, Thruster, Asteroid, Spider
Intelligence: Osamu's defining trait is his high strategic and tactical intelligence, being praised by top-tier personnel.
Weaknesses: Low trion Level, Osamu has been shown to have a low amount of trion, It was stated by Replica and Kyosuke Karasuma that his trion was weak, he even showed disbelief that Osamu was a B-Rank agent.
- Raygust: Osamu's main Trigger. It is a defensive Trigger, it has low strength but high durability, and is capable of shapeshifting. When activated it takes the form of a large energy sword, but also has a blade better suited for combat and a shield as default modes.
- Thruster: A Trigger that comes with Raygust. It can propel Raygust at high speeds, and has been used by Osamu to propel himself.
- Asteroid: It has no special attributes but it's a very powerful trigger. Osamu creates Trion Cubes, divides them into smaller cubes, and shoots out them at the enemy. He creates the bullets from his own Trion.
- Spider: It is a trap type trigger useful for tactical strategies, as it doesn't use much trion. Osamu creates Trion Cube with hooks, and shoots out the hooks as wires, it is used as traps for obstructing enemy movement, creating advantageous areas for allies, and psychological attacks. In some cases it can be used as a grappling hook or in combination with offesive triggers.
- Shield: Border's default shield trigger. Since Raygust already has a shield mode, Osamu doesn't usually use it.
- Bagworm: Border's optional trigger that renders the User invisible to Radar.