|“||When a moth emerges from its chrysalis, does it remember its life as a caterpillar?||„|
|“||Why do they keep breaking?||„|
Orianna is a technical marvel comprised entirely of clockwork, but it was not always so - she was once a girl of flesh and blood. As a young child in Piltover, Orianna fell ill, and her dying organs were replaced with elaborate prosthetics until she became the first fully mechanized person. Her closest companion is the mechanical ball she created to serve as her protector and friend. Introspective and curious about her place in the world, Orianna seeks her true purpose.
Born out of the remnants of a magnificently advanced system, Orianna serves the Dark Star with meticulous precision. She dances across galaxies in an endlessly horrifying performance, the only witness is the silent trail left in her wake.
Powers and Stats
Tier: Low 7-C | 2-B
Name: Orianna Reveck, the Lady of Clockwork
Origin: League of Legends
Age: Late teens to early 20s Chronologically, 2-3 Physically
Classification: Clockwork Robot (Techmaturgical Construct, Formerly Human), Inventor, Dancer | Dark Star
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Regeneration (Mid-Low), Energy Projection (Via The Ball), Damage Boost (Via Clockwork Windup), Electricity Manipulation and Magnetism Manipulation (Via Command - Dissonance), Statistics Amplification (Speed Amplification Via Command - Dissonance, Durability Amplification Via Command - Protect), Statistics Reduction (Can reduce the opponent's speed Via Command - Dissonance), Forcefield Creation (Via Command - Protect), Immunity to Mind Manipulation and Soul Manipulation (Due to being a robot) | All previous abilities to a much greater extent plus Large Size (Types 6 to 7), Gravity Manipulation, Size Manipulation, Spatial Manipulation, Portal Creation, and Black Hole creation
Attack Potency: Small Town level+ (Can fight on-par with Garen and similarly powerful champions) | Multiverse level (Comparable to Dark Star Thresh and Dark Star Varus, Dark Stars have the potential to destroy all of existence)
Speed: Hypersonic+ with Massively Hypersonic+ reactions and combat speed (Can keep up with champions like Kled and Garen as well as close range lightning/light-based attacks) | Infinite (Should be comparable to Dark Star Varus and Dark Star Thresh)
Lifting Strength: Athletic Human+ | At least Multi-Galactic by virtue of size (Dark Stars are stated to be physically larger than the Milky Way, and that galaxies surround their heads)
Striking Strength: Small Town Class | Multiversal
Durability: Small Town level+ | Multiverse level
Range: Several meters with magic and The Ball | Multiversal
Standard Equipment: The Ball
Intelligence: Very High (Able to simply glance at objects and immediately know their exact dimensions, able to solve complex formulas that would normally take hours in a matter of seconds)
Weaknesses: None notable
- Clockwork Windup: Orianna's basic attacks deal bonus magic damage. Consecutive attacks against the same target apply a stack of Clockwork Winding, increasing Clockwork Windup's damage. Attacking a new enemy cleanses the previous target of all Clockwork Winding stacks.
- Command - Attack: Orianna commands The Ball to fly to the target location and remain there, dealing magic damage to all enemies it passes through, reduced for each enemy hit.
- Command - Dissonance: Orianna commands The Ball to emit an electric pulse around its current location, dealing magic damage to all enemies around it and leaving an electric field on the area, granting allies and herself bonus movement speed and slowing enemies upon walking in the field.
- Command - Protect: Orianna commands The Ball to fly to the target allied champion or herself and attach itself to her target, dealing magic damage to all enemies it passes through and shielding her target on arrival. The Ball grants whomever it is attached to bonus armor and magic resistance.
- Command - Shockwave: Orianna commands The Ball to unleash a shockwave, dealing magic damage to all nearby enemies and flinging them towards, and possibly over, The Ball.
Key: Base | Dark Star