|“||When a moth emerges from its chrysalis, does it remember its life as a caterpillar?||„|
Orianna is a technical marvel comprised entirely of clockwork, but it was not always so - she was once a girl of flesh and blood. As a young child in Piltover, Orianna fell ill, and her dying organs were replaced with elaborate prosthetics until she became the first fully mechanized person. Her closest companion is the mechanical ball she created to serve as her protector and friend. Introspective and curious about her place in the world, Orianna seeks her true purpose.
Powers and Stats
Tier: Low 7-C | High 3-A
Name: Orianna Reveck, the Lady of Clockwork
Origin: League of Legends
Age: Unknown (Likely only two or three, physically meant to be in her late teens to early 20s)
Classification: Clockwork Robot (Techmaturgical Construct, Formely Human), Inventor, Dancer
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Skilled dancer, Electricity Manipulation, Magnetism Manipulation, Forcefield Creation, Energy Projection, Immunity to Mind Manipulation and Soul Manipulation (Due to being a robot) | Same abilities as before plus Gravity Manipulation, Size Manipulation, Spatial Manipulation, Portal Creation, and Black Hole creation
Speed: Hypersonic+ with Massively Hypersonic+ reactions and combat speed (Can keep up with champions like Kled and Garen as well as close range lightning/light-based attacks) | Infinite (Should be comparable to Dark Star Varus and Dark Star Thresh)
Lifting Strength: Athletic Human+ | At least Multi-Galactic by virtue of size (Dark Stars are stated to be physically larger than the Milky Way, and that galaxies surround their heads)
Striking Strength: Small Town Class | High Universal
Durability: Small Town level+ | High Universe level
Range: Several meters with magic and The Ball | Universal
Standard Equipment: The Ball
Intelligence: Very High (Able to simply glance at objects and immediately know their exact dimensions, able to solve complex formulas that would normally take hours in a matter of seconds)
Weaknesses: Has a limited supply of mana with which to cast spells, her spells have cooldown periods, during which time they cannot be cast (Both are highly exaggerated in-game for gameplay balance purposes; for instance, Ekko is shown to be able to use his ultimate ability in rapid succession in his cinematic)
- Basic Attack: Orianna throws an enchanted gear at the opponent, dealing physical damage. Augmented by Clockwork Windup.
- Clockwork Windup: Orianna's basic attacks deal bonus magic damage. Consecutive attacks against the same target within 4 seconds apply a stack of Clockwork Winding, increasing Clockwork Windup's damage, stacking twice. Attacking a new enemy cleanses the previous target of all Clockwork Winding stacks.
- Command - Attack: Orianna commands The Ball to fly to the target location and remain there, dealing magic damage to all enemies it passes through, reduced by 10% for each enemy hit, down to a minimum of 40% damage done.
- Command - Dissonance: Orianna commands The Ball to emit an electric pulse around its current location, dealing magic damage to all enemies around it and leaving an electric field on the area for 3 seconds, granting allies and herself bonus movement speed and slowing enemies upon walking in the field, decaying over 2 seconds after leaving it.
- Command - Protect: Orianna commands The Ball to fly to the target allied champion or herself and attach itself to her target, dealing magic damage to all enemies it passes through and shielding her target on arrival for 133.3% of its damage for 4 seconds. The Ball grants whomever it is attached to bonus armor and magic resistance.
- Command - Shockwave: Orianna commands The Ball to unleash a shockwave after a 0.75-second delay, dealing magic damage to all nearby enemies and flinging them towards, and possibly over, The Ball.
Key: Base | Dark Star Orianna