Ophanimon is an Angel Digimon whose names and design are derived from the mythological Ophan and the archangel Raphael. As one of the "Celestial Digimon", it is a Holy Mother-like being who imparts the loving and merciful side of God. It is the final form of female Angel Digimon. It was responsible for banishing the former Angel-species Cho-Hakkaimon from heaven for an unspecified crime, but it's also thought that Lilithmon, who fell from heaven and became known as the "Goddess of Darkness", was itself originally an Ophanimon.
Ophanimon is a major supporting character in Digimon Frontier
Powers and Stats
Tier: 4-B | At least Low 2-C | At least Low 2-C | At least High 2-A
Origin: Digimon Frontier
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Holy Manipulation, Flight, Crystal Manipulation, Expert Spearwoman, Healing, Resurrection, Summoning, Soul Manipulation (Effective on Evil Beings only), Immobilization, Absorption, Sleep Manipulation, One Hit Kill, Martial Arts, Self Information Manipulation and Reactive Evolution via Overwrite, Bypasses Magical Defenses, Holy Manipulation, Hypnosis, Healing, Time Paradox Immunity, Portal Creation, Time Paradox Immunity | All previous abilities, Soul Manipulation and Pain Manipulation, Hellfire Manipulation, Dimensional BFR.
Attack Potency: Solar System level (Was able to KO Cherubimon) | At least Universe level+ (Should be comparable to Seraphimon who bears a fraction of Lucemon's power) | At least Universe level+ (Ophanimon Falldown Mode is completely unfettered and thus more dangerous version of Ophanimon) | At least High Multiverse level+ (Should be on par with Seraphimon as a member of the Three Great Angels. The true Llilithmon was stated to originally be an Ophanimon.)
Speed: FTL on the higher end (Can keep up with Cherubimon, who stopped MagnaGarurumon's Starlight Hunter, which is explicitly described as "superluminal") | Infinite, possibly Immeasurable | Infinite, possibly Immeasurable | Immeasurable
Lifting Strength: Unknown | Immeasurable
Striking Strength: Solar System Class (Can damage Cherubimon) | At least Universal+ | At least Universal+ | At least High Multiversal+
Durability: Solar System level (Was able to tank hits from Cherubimon) | At least Universe level+ (Comparable to Seraphimon) | At least Universe level+ | At leastHigh Multiverse level+
Stamina: Extremely High, was able to continuously fight Cherubimon without tiring until she was finally struck down.
Range: Several dozen meters with projectiles | Multiversal
Standard Equipment: Her lance and shield
Intelligence: As one of God's envoys and an extension of his will, Ophanimon is incredibly ancient and wise, advising the DigiDestined throughout their journey. even after being captured and sealed by Cherubimon. Although she despises conflict, she is more than capable of holding her own in combat, attempting to restore Cherubimon's prior self while defending the DigiDestined from his assault.
Weaknesses: Ophanimon is incredibly kind and will try to avoid killing her opponent if she can avoid it
- Sefirot Crystal: Summons several small crystals in the shape of the Sephiroth that attacks the enemy.
- Eden's Javelin: Creates a holy light from her lance that purifies the enemy.
- Eden's Air: Heals allies with holy light.
- Perfect Revival: Revives all allies.
- Final Aura: Fully heals herself.
- Flame Hellscythe: Ophanimon will relentlessly hunt those she deems evil with her Flame Hellscythe before dragging out their soul and casting it into hellfire.
- Demon's Crystal: Ophanimon summons a demon that will relentlessly torment the opponent until they die.
Notable Inherited Skills
- Holy Arrow: Forms a bow with the wings on its glove and shoots a holy arrow of lightning.
- Heaven's Charm: Unleashes rays of light filled with beauty and kindness, or whispers like an angel and lures the enemy to sleep.
- Saint Air: Creates a halo that radiates rainbow light to harm evil and can absorb the attacks of other Digimon, or creates a holy tornado. This technique can also keep the foe from moving.
- Catastrophe: Emits waves of light.
- Cat's Eye Hypnotism: Hypnotizes the enemy with mysterious power from its eyes, causing them to attack themselves
- Aura: Heals her and her allies.
- Puppy Howl: Produces a high-pitched cry that paralyzes the opponent. This attack also bypasses magical defenses.
Key: Digimon Frontier | Ophanimon (Official Databook) | Ophanimon Falldown Mode | True Ophanimon