|“||Weak Vessel. You were to herald my master's return, but you proved too... Incorruptible. But your conflict gave me strength, and your resistance has given me... freedom. Woe to those who stand against me, for I am his herald and the sign of things to come. I. Am. Omen!||„|
Omen is the demon herald of Gargos in the reboot of "Killer Instinct". He was sent by Gargos to possess the Warrior monk Jago, and corrupt him into being a pawn. He almost succeeded since Jago actually became Shadow Jago, an Evil version of himself. Unfortunately, Jago fought back and soon he was free of Omen. This in turn caused all the shadow energy collected by Shadow Jago to suddenly manifest in the mortal plane, and creating Omen's body. No he corruption, fear, and rage given form. The right hand of his master's will. He is the sign of darkness to come. He is shadow energy incarnate. He is Omen!
Powers and Stats
Origin: Killer Instinct
Gender: Presumed as Male
Age: Unknown (Was created by Gargos in an unknown time in the Astral Plane) Technically less than a year old (He got a body right after Jago kicked him out of his mind)
Classification: Herald of Gargos, Demon, Being of Pure Shadow Energy
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Can corrupt and possess people (Jago for example), Darkness Manipulation, Soul Manipulation, Flight, Talent in martial arts (Possessing Jago allowed him to learn some techniques), Energy Projection, Homing Attack
Attack Potency: Town level (On par with the Killer Instinct Cast)
Speed: Massively Hypersonic+ (Can keep up with the Killer Instinct Cast)
Lifting Strength: At least Class 5
Striking Strength: Town Class
Durability: Town level (Can take hits from the Killer Instinct Cast)
Range: Standard melee range; higher when using a Rashakuken.
Standard Equipment: None notable
Intelligence: Average (Blindly obeys Gargos, though he gains some free will after he leaves Jago's body probably giving him some human qualities)
Weaknesses: None Notable
- Furious Swipes: Omen claws his opponent with two wild swipes from his claws.
- Demon Glide: Omen sprouts wings and glides forward.
- Demon Retreat: Omen sprouts wings and glides backwards.
- Throw: Omen grabs his opponent and kicks them away.
- Rashakuken: Omen's specialty, where he throws a ball of dark energy. He has perfect control of what the Ball can do and can control all of its properties. Such as:
- Accelerator: The Ball starts off as slow but speeds up greatly as it travels.
- Anti-air: Fires at a 30-degree angle into the air.
- Boomerang: Fires outward before coming back.
- Bullet: A shot that goes at maximum speed.
- Crawler: A shot that lands near Omen's feet before sliding towards his opponent.
- Decelerator: A shot that goes fast before stopping.
- Dud: Fires out of Omen's Hand, and into the ground.
- Looper: Travels in a circle pattern and goes faster over time.
- Tracker: A shot that homes in on the target.
- Wave: A shot that moves in a slow sine wave pattern.
- Wiggler: A shot that moves side-to-side in front of Omen five times before disappearing.
(Omen can fire 3 Rashakukens using the Shadow Variation and he can fire five when in Instinct mode)
- Shadow Moves: Omen can do a stronger variation of some of his attacks.
- Demon Slide: Omen performs a slicing kick across the ground. (Shadow version does more damage)
- Furious Flurry: Omen rapidly kicks his opponent (like Chun-li). He can fire Rashakuken's from his feet when using the Shadow Variation.
- Orda Shield: Omen creates a single rashakuken that flies around protecting him. He can create a barrier of Three Rashakukens that circle around, and he can use this twice to increase their size.
- Shadow Form: Omen becomes intangible for shifts through reality moving a short distance.
- Instinct Mode: When using Instinct, Omen can now fire an extra projectile for each one.
- Demonic Despair: Omen's ultimate attack. Omen grabs the opponent by the neck and fires a large beam of energy beneath their feet. This move can deal 100% potential damage (gameplay wise) but requires all of Omen's Meter to execute.