Omegamon is the fusion of Taichi's Wargreymon and Yamato's Metalgarurumon from Digimon Adventure, Digimon Adventure 02 and Digimon Adventure Tri.
Powers and Stats
Tier: At least 3-C | At least 3-C, At least 2-A via Testament
Name: Omegamon\Omnimon | Omegamon/Omnimon Merciful Mode
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Self Information Manipulation and Reactive Evolution via Overwrite, Mastery over Swords and Cannons, Fire Manipulation, Ice Manipulation, Absolute Zero, Flight, Resistance to Absolute Zero, Can cut through space and dimensions, Soul Manipulation, Mind Manipulation (Digimon attacks are able to interact with each others' Digicores, which constitute a Digimon's mind and soul. Hence, all Digimon are able to manipulate, attack, and destroy the minds and souls of others), Resistance to Soul Manipulation and Mind Manipulation (The bodies of Digimon shield their Digicores from the attacks of other Digimon, which in turn protect their minds and souls from external interference) | All previous abilities amplified, Information Manipulation and Durability Negation via Forbidden Temptation and Holy Flame, Dimensional BFR and Sealing via Heaven's Gate, Light Manipulation, Soul Purification and Morality Manipulation via Starlight Explosion, Life Force Absorption, Corrosion Inducement, Lightning Manipulation, Plant Manipulation, Healing, Self-Destruction, Explosion Manipulation, Resistance to Death Manipulation.
Attack Potency: At least Galaxy level (Far above MetalEtemon, who absorbed the complete power of the Black Hole, which was said to be so large that it could easily fit the entirety of the Milky Way Galaxy within it. Should naturally be stronger than both WarGreymon and MetalGarurumon, slaughtered countless of Diablomon in a single swipe. His power gave Imperialdramon FM the strength to beat Armageddemon. Managed to harm and even defeat Alphamon, who was unfazed by his timeline being reset during his battle with Jesmon) | At least Galaxy level (Astronomically stronger than before. Defeated Ordinemon), At least Multiverse level+ via Testament (Recreates the Big Bang that created the entire Digital World, in which is made up of infinite Networks each filled with and infinite amount of infinite universes known as Servers. This is a suicide attack however)
Lifting Strength: At least Class M, likely far higher (Far above Housemon)
Striking Strength: At least Galactic | At least Galactic
Durability: At least Galaxy level (Could swat away hundreds of attacks that damaged Wargreymon and Metalgarurumon) | At least Galaxy level
Range: Extended Melee Range, A few hundred kilometers with projectiles | Multiversal+ with Testament
Standard Equipment: Grey Sword, Garuru Cannon
Weaknesses: None notable | Testament is a Suicide Move, otherwise none notable
- Grey Sword: Attacks with an enchanted blade hidden in his hand.
- Garuru Cannon: Attacks with a cannon hidden in his hand which fires explosive, absolute-zero energy.
- Terra Force: Gathers all of the energy within the atmosphere and concentrates it into one spot, then fires it as a super-dense, high-temperature fireball energy shot.
- Cocytus Breath: Spews cold air at absolute zero that completely freezes everything, and instantly brings the victim's vital functions to a halt.
- Gu-Rei Tou: With the Grey Sword transformed into the katana on the left arm, perform a multi-hit and long-range attack.
- Holy Flame: Strikes the opponent with the light energy of all justice, instantaneously erasing their form.
- Apocalypse: Calls down energy bolts from the heavens to strike opponents.
- Hermit Fog: Sprays forth a cold mist that corrodes anything it touches.
- Starlight Explosion: Causes it to rain golden grains that are said to purify all of the wickedness of those who suffer this technique or causes an explosion of light.
- Life Force: Generates a wonderful energy that absorbs the enemy's life force.
- Shadow Wing: Unleashes a vacuum blade at super-speed, chopping up the opponent. Because of the speed of the Wing Blade's residue, its true shape cannot be confirmed, and it can only be seen as a silhouette shaped like a black bird. Or launches a large mass of fire shaped like a bird.
- Arctic Blizzard: Momentarily brings the surrounding atmosphere to absolute zero, then smashes the frozen enemy.
- Forbidden Temptation: Beautifully destroys the opponent's data in a shower of innumerable rose petals.
- Thorn Whipping (Thorn Whip): Tames a Digimon, no matter how frenzied, with a thorned whip charged with electricity. Those who suffer this technique become Omegamon's slave in body and soul.
- Final Aura: Greatly heals all allies.
- Rosy Cradle: Summons a storm of sleep-inducing rose petals.
- Fascination: Enthralls an opponent and steals its life-force.
- Giga Blaster: A lightwave explosion that is an enhanced version of "Electro Shocker" which will annihilate anyone it hits.
- Heaven's Gate: Opens a gate to a sealed dimension from which there is no escape, consigning his foe to oblivion.
- Strike of the Seven Stars: Creates seven superheated balls of light at the opponent to annihilate them.
- Testament: Uses the deepest mystery to convert its mortal life into a new Big Bang.
Note: This profile covers Omegamon appears in Digimon Adventure: Our War Game and Digimon Adventure 02: Diablomon Strikes Back.
Key: Base | Merciful Mode