Captain Olimar is a Hocotate Freight employee who discovered PNF-404, a planet inhabited by creatures known as Pikmin. He discovered the world after being shipwrecked, and required the help of these Pikmin to repair the S.S. Dolphin and escape the planet before his life support system fails and he succumbs to the planet's poisonous oxygen atmosphere.
Powers and Stats
Tier: 10-C | 4-C
Attack Potency: Below Average (He is only 0.75 inches tall), White Pikmin can ignore durability via poison | Star level (The ship's Nova Blaster is stated to be capable of destroying stars)
Speed: Below Average Human | Massively FTL+ (Can quickly fly through space and was described as being able to fly at "super light speed")
Lifting Strength: Below Average
Striking Strength: Below Human Class
Durability: Below Average | Unknown (Was critically damaged after being hit by an asteroid)
Stamina: High (He can command his Pikmin army in long battles.)
Range: Below average, 7.5 centimeters by throwing Pikmin | Stellar
Standard Equipment: A whistle that can be used to call upon Pikmin | Several ship parts
Intelligence: Knowledgeable scientist and biologist. Designed the bowsprit for the S.S. Dolphin.
Weaknesses: Cannot breathe oxygen.
Pikmin: Olimar's whistle give him control over a planet-like race of aliens known as Pikmin. Each species has their own unique attribute.
- Red Pikmin: Immune to and can control fire.
- Yellow Pikmin: Immune to and can control electricity. Can dig faster than the other Pikmin.
- Blue Pikmin: Can breathe underwater and are resistant to water-based attacks.
- Purple Pikmin: 3 times stronger than the other Pikmin and can stun foes if thrown at them.
- White Pikmin: Possess better sight than the other Pikmin. They are immune to poison and can poison targets.
- Rock Pikmin: Incredibly durable and heavy Pikmin that are highly resistant to piercing and crushing attacks.
- Winged Pikmin: Can fly and attack enemies from above. They can also carry Olimar around.
Key: Base | S.S. Dolphin