|“||When you meet your ancestors, tell them Olaf sent you.||„|
|“||Get me a new china, toms, snare, double pedal, and cowbell. Yeah, basically a new set. Old one broke. Caught fire. Yeah I set it on fire.||„|
Most men would say that death is a thing to be feared; none of those men would be Olaf. The Berserker lives only for the roar of a battle cry and the clash of steel. Spurred on by his hunger for glory and the looming curse of a forgettable death, Olaf throws himself into every fight with reckless abandon. Surrendering to the bloodlust deep within his being, Olaf is only truly alive when grappling with the jaws of death.
Powers and Stats
Tier: 7-C | High 6-A
Name: Olaf, the Berserker
Origin: League of Legends
Age: Unknown (Likely in his 40s)
Classification: Human, Warrior | Drummer for Pentakill
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Skilled axe wielder, Rage Power, Regeneration (Mid-Low), Life force absorption (via Vicious Strikes), Electricity Manipulation (Via Vicious Strikes and Reckless Swing), Can increase his offensive and defensive power (Via Ragnarok), Limited Resistance to Power Nullification (Via Ragnarok), Can hit intangible and incorporeal enemies | All previous powers plus Fire Manipulation and Broadway Force
Attack Potency: Town level (Defeated Aatrox, Garen, Malphite, Quinn and Valor, Drew blood from Trundle, Singlehandedly defeated hundreds of Winter's Claw soldiers and stalemated Sejuani in direct combat), Reckless Swing ignores conventional durability | Multi-Continent level (His drumming alone brought down a mountain, Comparable to Pentakill Sona)
Striking Strength: Town Class | Multi-Continent Class
Range: Extended melee to dozens of meters with axes
Standard Equipment: Dual True Ice Axes
Intelligence: Above Average (Highly skilled in combat, having won every fight he has ever taken part in and even fighting Sejuani to a standstill, however, his skill is often clouded when he fights due to his berserker rage)
Weaknesses: He has a limited supply of mana with which to cast spells, Reckless Swing harms him slightly, his spells have cooldown periods, during which time they cannot be cast (Highly exaggerated in-game for gameplay balance purposes; for instance, Ekko is shown to be able to use his ultimate ability in rapid succession in his cinematic)
- Basic Attack: Olaf cleaves the opponent with his axes. Augmented by Vicious Strikes and Ragnarok.
- Berserker Rage: Olaf gains 1% bonus attack speed per 1% of his missing health.
- Undertow: Olaf throws an axe to the target location, dealing physical damage to all enemies it passes through and slowing them based on the distance the axe traveled. The axe remains at the target location until Undertow becomes available again, and Olaf can pick up the axe to reduce Undertow's cooldown by 4.5 seconds. The axe sticks to terrain upon colliding with it.
- Vicious Strikes: For 6 seconds, Olaf gains bonus attack speed, life steal, and 0.5% enhanced healing and health regeneration from all sources per 1% of his missing health.
- Reckless Swing: Olaf deals true damage to the target enemy. Reckless Swing heals Olaf for its health cost if it kills its target, and its cooldown is reduced by 1 second every time Olaf lands a basic attack.
- Ragnarok: Olaf gains bonus armor and magic resistance while Ragnarok is inactive. When activated, Olaf cleanses himself of all crowd control and becomes immune to it for 6 seconds, gaining bonus attack damage for the duration. For the first second of Ragnarok, he also gains bonus movement speed when moving towards nearby visible enemy champions.
Key: Base | Pentakill Olaf