Sōsei Yoshino (芳乃 創世 Yoshino Sōsei), also known as Odin (オーディン Ōdin) is the main antagonist of fortissimo EXS//Akkord:nachsten Phase.
Sōsei created the battlefield of Ragnarök, a ceremony that would help him attain the ultimate magic to revive SAKURA.
Sometime before Reiji's returned, Sōsei let Jin Arizuka know about Ragnarök and agreed to share the right to be the Game Master since he did not want to show up by himself. He hid his presence in daylight and silently watched Ragnarök while Jin was in control. After Jin was killed, Sōsei personally supervised Ai Space like how it was meant to be. From that point onward, Ai Space did not occur randomly on a whim but was triggered whenever the combatants were needing it to fight.
Powers and Stats
Tier: At least 5-B, 4-C | At least 4-C, possibly 3-C | At least 3-C
Name: Odin, Sōsei Yoshino, "Highest God", "Death"
Classification: Ultimate Magi
Powers and abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Enhanced Senses, Flight, master in Martial Arts, Precognition, Magic, Reality Warping, Conceptual Manipulation, Matter Manipulation, Soul Manipulation, Energy Manipulation, Barrier Creation (Powerful enough that not even subatomic particles can pass through), Spatial Manipulation (Can create, control, and erase space; can even create infinite space between himself and opponents), Pocket Reality Manipulation, Teleportation, Power Nullification, can negate Regeneration and Immortality, can erase existence, can make other things eternal, Resistance to Soul Manipulation, Reality Warping, Spatial Manipulation, and Gravity Manipulation, Immortality (Types 1, 3, and 4), Regeneration (Mid-Godly, can come back to life in seconds even if his body, soul, and memories of him from multiple parallel worlds are erased), Law Manipulation
Attack Potency: At least Planet level (A lot stronger than Reiji or Ryuichi), possibly Star level with Bölverkr (His strongest skill, stronger than his normal Gungnir with 50% power) | At least Star level, possibly Galaxy level (Has the power to destroy a star, and maybe even the entire galaxy of Valhalla) | At least Galaxy level (Created Valhalla, it was said that there's a galaxy inside it, he's also a lot stronger than Rõge, having defeated him in the past, who stopped two Galaxy level attacks with his bare hands)
Speed: At least FTL (Much faster than Ryuichi and Reiji), Massively FTL+ reactions (Can react to Sayuki who moved several kilometers before a lightspeed laser moved less than a meter) | At least FTL, Massively FTL+ reactions | Massively FTL+
Lifting Strength: Unknown
Striking Strength: At least City Class (Harmed others with his fists alone; can crush magic weapons with his own hands, said weapons can tank a nuke). Planet Class with Bolvekr (He can crush an entire planet even at 30% power)
Durability: At least Planet level (Reiji's Fenris Wolf and Ryuichi's Thor's Hammer was nothing to him), his regeneration and immortality make him extremely hard to kill | Star level via power-scaling (Superior to Freya and Irmfrid) | At least Galaxy level via power-scaling (Superior to Rõge)
Stamina: Infinite. His mana is also of the highest quality. Reiji, Sakura, Ryuichi and some others felt powerless when they saw him, strong enough to turn Kirisaki weapons into dust, caused quakes and dimension shaking just by releasing his magic power.
Range: At least Galactic
- Ring of Nibelung (ニーベルングの指環 nīberungu no yubitamaki): Odin's weapon is especially created by Voluspa as the ultimate Magic. However, it showed no compatibility with Sōsei after its creation. It is later revealed that the Ring of Nibelung has a hidden activation protocol, which is to sacrifice the the one closest to the user.
Intelligence: Mastermind behind all events in the Fortissimo. He was the one who triggered Ragnarok ritual. Ichigo herself admitted that Odin is smarter than her despite the fact that she’s a genius on her own.
Weaknesses: Odin can be killed by travelling back in time and killing him before he became immortal. The concepts created by him can also affect him.
Gungnir (天地創造の神槍(グングニル) gunguniru; Norse for Swaying One, Japanese for God Spear of Creation): Gives Odin the ability to control the four absolutes of the world: form/eternity, space, rules and power. Gungnir is the strongest conceptual weapon in the series, and is used mainly for creation.
- Das Rheingold (序夜『Ｄａｓ Ｒｈｅｉｎｇｏｌｄ』(ラインの黄金) rain no ōgon; German for "Beginning Night: The Gold of Rhein", Japanese for "The Gold of Rhein"): The absolute rule of form and eternity. Due to this ability, Odin's existence is eternal, making him extremely difficult to kill, as he can always return to existence. Even after having his body, soul, and even memories of him erased from multiple parallel worlds, he was able to return a few seconds later. It doesn't require activation, and he can use it on others for various means - such as eternally depriving someone of regeneration, or creating "eternal death", negating immortality and resurrection. It also grants him infinite mana.
- Die Walkuere (第一夜『Ｄｉｅ Ｗａｌｋｕｅｒｅ』(ワルキューレ) warukyūre; German for "First Night: The Valkyrie"): The absolute rule of space. Allows Odin to create and control space and dimensions. He can create parallel worlds, worlds that can rewrite the real one, killing anyone in the process, and completely new pocket universes such as Valhalla. He can recreate space that has been destroyed, teleport, divide pocket dimensions, and even create infinite space to trap his enemies, as nothing can travel through infinity. Odin can easily surround himself with a spatial barrier that teleports away attacks, and can make distance irrelevant through erasing it.
- Siegfried (第二夜『Ｓｉｅｇｆｒｉｅｄ』(ジークフリート) jīkufurīto; Old Norse for "Second Night: Victory Peace"): The absolute rule of rules and laws. He can create new laws and change the old. In his own words, "I can drive a wedge between the universal gravitational pull of this world so that even the flow of time would change". He can use it to immobilize his enemy, manipulate time, control magic, stop others from using their abilities, negate immortality, and so on. This power works best in tandem with his abilities to create his own worlds, as anyone who breaks rules there will contradict their laws and be erased from existence.
- Goetterdaemmerung (第三夜『Ｇｏｅｔｔｅｒｄａｅｍｍｅｒｕｎｇ』(神々の黄昏) kamigami no tasogare; German for "Third Night: Twilight of the Gods", Japanese for "Twilight of the Gods"): The final absolute rule, the rule of power. It's described as the strongest of them all. After shouting "Gungnir!", Odin will fire an immensely powerful blast of raw energy. It is said that this blast obliterates theory, reason, imagination, existence, hope, despair, and strategy. Even a glancing blow was potent enough to take 70% of Reiji's power. All kinds of concepts are useless against it, and Odin can choose what he wants to destroy. It can be body or soul, the magic of others, and so on. It kills and destroys all, even air. He can change the shape of his attack, and can combine them with his rules.
Overlimit Gungnir (迎え撃つ天地創造の神槍(オーバーリミット・グングニル) ōbārimitto gunguniru; English for Over Limit Gungnir, Japanese for God Spear of Attacking Creation): One of Odin's most powerful attacks. Its destructive power far surpasses the normal Gungnir and was able to completely repel Reiji's attack despite the fact that he had the ultimate magic and the second awakening.
Bölverkr (禍を引きおこすもの(ベルヴェルク) beruveruku; Old Norse for "Evil Worker", Japanese for "One Who Causes Calamity"): The ultimate offensive strike of Odin that guarantees death to all enemies. He summons a massive sphere of crimson energy over his head and then brings it down, obliterating his opponent and everything it touches. The impact can crush an entire planet even at only 30% power output, but Odin can adjust it in a way so that it only affect his opponent.
Immense Magical Power: Being in possession of the strongest Magic Weapon, with a past full of strict training, Odin has a nearly unlimited amount of mana. Despite having a lot of confidence in his own skill, Reiji was instantly paralyzed the moment Odin first appeared, knowing for certain that there was no chance of victory if he were to go against Odin. In combat, his magic capacity is revealed to be even greater than expected. He uses a lot of powerful attacks and conceptual Runes that require a lot of mana, but does not show any signs of exhaustion.
Martial Arts Expert: Having received intense training while still in Völuspá, he is well-versed in hand-to-hand combat and other kinds of martial arts. His skills are far greater than Ryūichi's.
- Ultimate Arts (究極複合武術(アルティメットアーツ) arutimettoātsu; English for "Ultimate Arts", Japanese for "Ultimate Combined Martial Arts"): over the years, Odin developed a type of martial arts for himself called the Ultimate Arts. This type of martial arts utilizes deadly speed, power and accuracy to exploit the weaknesses of the opponent. The basic combo is a barrage of attacks with great speed from all angles toward the opponent, then finishing with a powerful strike propelled by the momentum gained from earlier strikes.
Key: 30% Power | 50% Power | Full Power