Oceanus Shenron (六星龍, Ryuu Shinron; lit. Six-Star Dragon) is the Shadow Dragon of Water and Wind. Unlike her comrades, except for Syn Shenron, Oceanus Shenron has the power to control two elements: water and wind. She is born when Oolong ruins Emperor Pilaf's wish for world domination by wishing for a pair of panties from a "hot babe".
Powers and Stats
Name: Oceanus Shenron
Origin: Dragon Ball GT
Age: 41 (Created from Oolong's wish in Age 749, with the Shadow Dragon Saga occurring in Age 790)
Classification: Shadow Dragon
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Ki Manipulation, Wind Manipulation, Water Manipulation, Forcefield, Illusion Casting/Shapeshifting (It's implied she uses her powers over wind and air to create her Princess Oto form as an illusion, then again, she hates her true form and prefers her Princess Oto form, meaning she can perceive her Princess Oto form, which wouldn't make sense if it was merely an illusion to deceive others)
Speed: Massively FTL+
Lifting Strength: Unknown
Striking Strength: Multi-Solar System Class
Durability: Multi-Solar System level
Range: Standard melee range. Interstellar ki blasts and attacks.
Standard Equipment: None
Intelligence: Some combat experience, otherwise mostly unknown. She did trick a village into believing her to be a savior, though, while at the same time putting their fishermen out of business.
Weaknesses: None notable
- Air Shattering Energy Ball: Oceanus Shenron summons up multiple air balls to storm her enemy.
- Mighty Hurricane Fury: A fast, skin-piercing hurricane that she used against Goku.
- Whirlwind Spin: A small tornado able to suck up anything surrounding it.
- Shapeshifting: Oceanus Shenron clearly had some degree of shapeshifting that allowed her to appear as Princess Oto.
- Flight: The ability to fly with the use of ki.
Note: The statistics of Dragon Ball GT/Movie characters are clearly part of a separate continuity, and as such tend to differ greatly from the current canon.