Nya is a skilled Ninja\Engineer in Ninjago. She was firstly known as the technician\Engineer of the group, designing the Ninja's base and vehicles, aswell as creating her own Samurai-based mech to help fight. She is the sister of Kai and has inherited the element of water from her mother, on which she becomes the Water Ninja and helps her fellow teammates in the field
Powers and Stats
Tier: High 7-C | High 8-C
Origin: Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu
Age: Unknown, Younger than Kai
Classification: Samurai, Ninja, Master of Water
Powers and Abilities Gifted engineer, Hydrokinesis, Flight, Rain generation, Water Shield Construction, Water Sphere generation, Whirlpool Creation, Waterspout generation, Enhanced Strength and Speed, Supercooling Water, Trained Ninja, Trained Samurai, Dragon Summoning.
Attack Potency: Large Town level (Was able to drown the Preeminent with a Tidal wave larger than the City of Stiix using her True Potential) | Large Building level (Able to fight on par with Jay, Cole, Zane and Cole)
Speed: High Hypersonic+ (Slightly below Massively Hypersonic, able to keep up with Jay) | Massively Hypersonic
Lifting Strength: At least Class K with hydrokinesis | Class 50
Striking Strength: Large Building Class (Comparable to other Ninja)
Durability: Building level (Comparable to other Ninja) Unknown with elemental shield (able to survive orbital impacts by absorbing the force of entering an atmosphere at nearly 6 million feet per second) | At least Building Level
Stamina: High (Comparable to other Ninja)
Range: Standard melee range, several kilometers with Hydrokinesis
- Samurai X mech: The Samurai Mech was a large robot used by Samurai X to protect Ninjago from Serpentine threats. This advanced mech was equipped with a jet pack that allows it to fly, a detachable left fist, a large katana, a net for capturing enemies, and multiple projectile weapons. Later, it was modified to incorporate a seat on its shoulder, allowing a second person to ride the mech.
- Golden Katanas: A pair of twin gold katanas.
Intelligence: High (Able to build and engineer working mechs as well as vehicles)
Weaknesses: Gives up easily (Although has said to be overcame after unlocking true potential)
- Airjitzu: Nya has been shown to be able to perform Airjitzu, which gives her the power of temporary elevation and flight
- Spinjitzu: When corrupted, she is shown to be able to perform spinjitzu, Which creates a miniature tornado around her overwhelming anyone
- Water Dragon Summoning: Out of her elemental power, Nya is able to summon a Dragon made out of her water element, only when conquering her fears and doubts
- Ninja Skills: Although less experienced as the other Ninja, Nya has became a master of stealth and agility as a ninja.
Key: Composite | Samurai X mech