|“||Save the world?! You're going on world-saving missions without us?! I'm hurt! Sad! Maybe a little hungry. That last one's not your fault...!||„|
|~ Nora Valkyrie|
Nora Valkyrie is a huntress-in-training at Beacon Academy who carries Magnhild, a grenade launcher that can be converted into a war hammer. is a happy-go-lucky, bubbly, and cheerful young girl who displays boundless enthusiasm and never fails to let it show. Her excitable nature makes her rather hyperactive and hasty. Even in combat, Nora retains her joyful personality, but she is seen to stay focused when actually fighting. Despite her generally cute personality, Nora does seem to have a love of battle, much like Ruby. She may be a little extreme when it comes to dealing with issues, as her suggested solution to help Jaune Arc with Cardin Winchester's bullying was breaking Cardin's legs. As all Non-Grimm, living creatures do, she has an Aura that can help her in many situations and her semblance can turn the tide of battle to her favor.
Powers and Stats
Tier: 8-A, higher when charged | At least 8-A, at least 7-B when charged. Likely higher by charging her hammer
Name: Nora Valkyrie
Classification: Human, Huntress in training
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Aura (Able to use her Aura for numerous purposes), Forcefield Creation (Aura can be used as a full-body forcefield), Statistics Amplification (Can use Aura to enhance her striking power), Enhanced Senses (Can use her Aura to sharpen her senses), Regeneration (Mid-Low), Potential Realization (Can unlock the Aura of another person), Weapon Mastery (Skilled hammer wielder and marksman), Resistance to Electricity Manipulation, Electricity Manipulation (Able to absorb and channel electricity via her semblance) and Statistics Amplification via Semblance (Her Semblance increases her power and speed) | All previous powers plus the ability to charge her hammer with electricity
Attack Potency: Multi-City Block level (Capable of oneshotting a King Taijitu and striking a Death Stalker had enough to pierce its armor with its own stinger), higher when charged | At least Multi-City Block level (Damaged the Petra Gigas, which was undamaged by Ruby's and Ren's attacks), At least City level when charged (Able to overpower Dust Hazel). Likely higher by charging her hammer (Completely destroyed the Petra Gigas’ body)
Speed: Massively Hypersonic+ (Comparable to the members of Team RWBY and RNJR)
Striking Strength: Multi-City Block Class, higher when charged | At least Multi-City Block Class, At least City Class when charged, Likely higher by charging her hammer
Durability: Multi-City Block level, higher when charged | At least Multi-City Block level, At least City level when charged
Range: Extended melee range with Magnhild in hammer form, Hundreds of meters in grenade launcher form
Standard Equipment: Magnhild
Intelligence: Average, High combat-wise (Despite Nora's bubbly and playful demeanor, Nora is highly skilled in combat. Although she retains her joyful personality even in combat, she is capable of displaying intense focus, patience, and control during an encounter. If she does not see the need of her assistance, she will stand back and choose to observe. She has the able to ability to strategize quickly and efficiently, capitalizing on advantages and figuring out a way to defeat her enemies even in the middle of combat.)
Weaknesses: Hyperactive, Continual use of her Aura will cause it to decay to the point where she can be left weakened or even incapacitated
- Magnhild: Nora wields a dual-function weapon named Magnhild. Magnhild can transform into one of two weapons, a grenade launcher and a war hammer, which Nora uses proficiently in combat. She uses the grenade launcher form for ranged strikes on her opponent. In its ranged form, the face of the launcher can unhinge, revealing six grenades that can be fired at once for maximum damage. While using the hammer form, she is much more versatile in close-range attacks and movement. Nora uses the recoil of the grenade explosions fired from the face of the hammer to propel her certain distances or to add force to her strikes. After the Fall of Beacon, Nora upgrades Magnhild to be able to build up electricity in the hammer's head, allowing her to power herself up.
- Charged Up: Nora performs an aerial attack while conducting electricity with her weapon which sends out a shock wave of electricity that spreads between enemies hit with Nora's shock wave as she lands.
- Electro Blast: Nora charges electricity into her weapon and fires it at a target. When this blast makes contact with an enemy, it releases a burst of electricity that chains to other enemies nearby.
- Love Launcher: Nora fires grenades in an arc that explodes on impact, unleashing a chain of electricity that harms nearby enemies when directly striking their target.
- Semblance: Electricity Nora's Semblance is the ability to produce and channel electrical energy into her muscles, giving her enhanced strength while also making her practically immune to electrical damage as she simply absorbs any electrical current to fuel her strength. She can absorb electricity directly as well as being able to use Magnhild as a lightning rod.