Nokia "Akkino" Shiramine is a main protagonist in Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth. She is one of Takumi and Arata's best friends. While she initially comes off as selfish, air-headed and even egotistical, she quickly proves herself to be a great tamer and effective leader who is genuinely passionate about the safety of Digimon and their rights.
Nokia met Arata and Takumi in a chat room in EDEN, and after they were dared by a hacker disguised as EDENs official mascot "Mr. Navit", they are decided to meet in Galacta Park, Kowloon. Nokia originally seems to dislike Takumi for his "rudeness" and Arata for playing a prank on her, but she quickly becomes good friends with both of them.
She initially believed that all Digimon were simply programs used by hackers, but after befriending a seemingly lost Agumon and Gabumon, she quickly changes her stance. Now believing that Digimon are being abused by hackers, she forms the "Rebels", a team of hackers that fight for the rights of Digimon.
Powers and Stats
Tier: 10-B | Possibly Low 6-B | At least 6-B. Possibly 4-B | At least 2-A, likely High 2-A
Name: Nokia "Akkino" Shiramine
Age: Early to mid teens
Classification: Human, Tamer | Rookie level Digimon | Mega level Digimon | Royal Knight
Powers and Abilities: Peak Human Speed, Leadership skills | Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Fire Manipulation, Healing | Same Abilities as before, but amplified, Energy Manipulation, Wind Manipulation (limited), Ice Manipulation, Greatly Enhanced Senses, Mastery over various weapons such as Rockets, Missiles, Lasers. | Vastly improved statistics and abilities, Precognition, Ice Manipulation, Fire Manipulation, Sound Manipulation, Can "Shake the World" just from howling. Resistance to Spatial Manipulation, Reality Warping, Time Manipulation, Information Manipulation, Death Manipulation, Mind Manipulation, Soul Manipulation and Existence Erasure, Acausality (Tanked a point blank attack that reset the entire timeline with no affects), Absolute Zero.
Attack Potency: Human level | Possibly Small Country level (Much weaker than Takumi and Arata at this stage in the game, but can still put up a decent fight against enemies comparable to the two) | At least Country level (Should be vastly superior than Purebreed Eaters, who could warp reality on this scale). Possibly Solar System level (Commands a very well trained WarGreymon and MetalGarurumon. Defeated the Self-Proclaimed Legend. Considered one of the best Tamers in EDEN, rivaling even Takumi and Yuugo) | At least Multiverse level+, likely High Multiverse level+ (Contributed to the defeat of the Mother Eater, a being who could affect the entire Material World Multiverse, which was stated to be infinite in size. The third strongest member of the Royal Knights, only behind Alphamon and Examon. Far above the likes of Leopardmon, The Seven Great Demon Lords, BanchoLeomon and so on)
Speed: At least Supersonic+ movement speed with Massively Hypersonic+ Reactions/Combat Speed (Can react to and keep pace with Champion level Digimon) | Immeasurable (Reacted to an attack by a serious Dynasmon. Should be comparable to Takumi and Arata, the latter of which could fight Examon) | Immeasurable (Should be comparable to Veevee the Veemon who kept pace with Barbamon) | Immeasurable (Fought enemies that gave Takumi and Arata trouble) | Immeasurable (Commands Omegamon, who could reacted to attacks that restarted the entire Universe and battled against the Mother Eater, who was consistently stated to be a higher dimensional entity)
Striking Strength: Human Class | Possibly Small Country Class (While Agumon and Gabumon can injure Ultimate and even Mega level Digimon, this is likely plot convenience or gameplay mechanics as it was clear that Takumi did most of the work) | At least Country Class, possibly Solar System Class | Solar System Class (Traded blows with a BlackWarGreymon and BlackMetalGarurumon) | At least Multiversal+, likely High Multiversal+ (Defeated members of the Royal Knights and damaged the Mother Eater)
Durability: Unknown (Comparable to Arata) | At least Country level (Took hits from enemies who should be superior than Purebreed Eaters), possibly Solar System level (Also took hits from Mega level Digimon) | Solar System level (On par with Takumi, superior to Arata) | At least Multiverse level+, likely High Multiverse level+ (Took hit from the Mother Eater)
Stamina: High | Unknown | Vastly Superhuman | Limitless due to Omega InForce
Range: Melee Range | Several meters | Several Meters with most attacks, Planetary with Gaia Force | Dozens of meters in melee with due to sheer size and the Grey Sword, at least tens of kilometers with projectiles
Standard Equipment: Digivice | None Notable | Dramon Killers, MetalGarurumon comes equipped with countless guns and rocket launches | Grey Sword (Transcendent Sword): A powerful sword marked with ancient Runes. It is strong enough to deflect hundreds of Catastrophe Cannon blasts from the Ultimate/Mega Digimon Diaboromon (Also an Attack), Garuru Cannon (Supreme Cannon): A powerful Cannon that can shoot energy blasts powerful enough to destroy entire mountains and Armies of lesser Ultimate/Mega Digimon. It can also be used to fire an absolute zero blast of icy energy much like MetalGarurumon, his cape, which enables him to fly and allows him to block attacks as severe as Absolute Zero with ease
Intelligence: Nokia unfortunately comes off as air-headed, ditzy and dumb to most people she meets. However, for those who look deeper, or have known her for long enough, they know that this isn't exactly the case. She has proven herself to be a great leader, who truly inspires people. She is also a fantastic tactician, being arguably superior to even Takumi due to defeating the Self-Proclaimed legend (someone who Takumi couldn't even touch).
As for her partner Digimon, Agumon and Gabumon, they are also fairly smart. While they're childishly naive and no next to nothing about humans, they're not dumb. As they grow and digivolve, their experience improves dramatically. By the end game, they're capable warriors.
Weaknesses: Standard Human weaknesses, despite her skill, she still lacks experience | Doesn't appear to know their own strengths, regularly challenging foes stronger than them to protect Nokia | None Notable | None Notable
- Pepper Breath (Baby Flame): Spits flame breath from its mouth to attack the opponent.
- Claw Attack: Attacks with claws.
- Spirit Fire (Spitfire): Shoots a small blast of fire from its mouth.
- Cross Fire (Cross Fight): Gathers power and then either bites foe and slashes them with claws.
- Triple Bird Flame (Triple Baby Flame): Performs "Pepper Breath" alongside two other Agumon, fusing the three flames into a gigantic fireball.
- Heavy Strike I: Heavy neutral damage to one foe.
- Attack Charge: Raises the Attack of the user or an ally
- Blue Blaster (Petit Fire): Releases a stream of blue ice-like flames from its mouth.
- Burst Flame: Magic attack, Fire damage to one foe.
- Anti-Stun: Lite heal to a ingle ally, removes stun.
- Terra Force (Gaia Force): Takes all of the energy within the atmosphere and concentrates it into one spot, then fires it as an extremely dense, high-temperature energy shot.
- Gaia Force ZERO: Instantly fires "Gaia Force" at the heart of the enemy as a point-blank attack that seems impossible to evade.
- Afterburst: Performs a one-hit knockout technique by accelerating its attacks with its vernier applied to the Dramon Killers.
- Doramon Killer (Dramon Killer): Uses both claws to do a Dramon Killer attack.
- Grey Fire Zero (Grey Fire ZERO): Shoots a small fireball.
- Great Tornado: Creates a huge tornado.
- Poseidon Force: Takes all of the energy within the hydrosphere and concentrates it into one spot, then fires it as an extremely dense, high-pressure energy shot.
- Wolkenapalm III: Physical attack, Fire damage to one foe.
- Heavy Strike III: Heavy neutral damage to one foe.
- Attack Charge Field: Raises the Attack of all allies.
- Metal Wolf Claw (Cocytus Breath): Spews cold air at absolute zero that completely freezes everything, and instantly brings the victim's vital functions to a halt.
- Grace Cross Freezer: Launches freezing missiles from all of the weapons hidden throughout its body.
- Garuru Tomahawk: Fires a missile from its chest.
- Metal Wolf Snout: Fires four energy beams from the four laser sites on its snout.
- Ice Archery III: Physical attack, 105 Water damage to one foe.
- Aura: Restores a little HP for all party members.
- Speed Charge Field: Increases Speed of all allies.
- Sonic Void III: Magic attack, Wind damage to one foe.
- Ocean Wave III: Magic attack, 65 Water damage to all foes. 95% accuracy.
- Supreme Cannon (Garuru Cannon): Freezes the opponent with frigid, absolute zero shots that it fires from the Garuru Cannon.
- Transcendent Sword (Grey Sword): Slashes with the Grey Sword.
- Double Shot (Double Torrent): Annihilates the opponent with successive shots of fire and ice from the WarGreymon and MetalGarurumon heads.
- Ultimate Uppercut: Uses the Grey Sword to send the enemy in the air then repeatedly blasts them with the Garuru Cannon.
- Transcendent Sword (Omega Sword): Charges the Grey Sword and then cuts definitively.
- Sword of Ruin: Rends the air with its Grey Sword to produce a large explosion.
- Omni Howling (Omega Howling): Attacks with a howl that can shake the world.
- Omni Blast (Omega Blast): Drops a bolt of lightning on the enemy.
- Saint Knuckle III: Physical attack, 105 Light damage to one foe.
- Cross-Counter: Counterattacks the enemy when you receive a physical attack.
- Holy Light III: Magic attack, Light damage to one foe.
- Omega Inforce: It's Omegamon's exclusive innate Override Sequence that grants him great power and lets him see the immediate future. It also lends him unlimited stamina, allowing him to fight at peak capacity no matter what. This ability is enhanced upon receiving the X-Antibody, allowing him to always stay one step ahead of the opponent. It is this ability that makes Omegamon X a theoretically insurmountable opponent.
Key: Nokia | Agumon and Gabumon | WarGreymon and MetalGarurumon | Omegamon