Nokia "Akkino" Shiramine is a main protagonist in Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth. She is one of Takumi and Arata's best friends. While she initially comes off as selfish, air-headed and even egotistical, she quickly proves herself to be a great tamer and effective leader who is genuinely passionate about the safety of Digimon and their rights.
Nokia met Arata and Takumi in a chat room in EDEN, and after they were dared by a hacker disguised as EDENs official mascot "Mr. Navit", they are decided to meet in Galacta Park, Kowloon. Nokia originally seems to dislike Takumi for his "rudeness" and Arata for playing a prank on her, but she quickly becomes good friends with both of them.
She initially believed that all Digimon were simply programs used by hackers, but after befriending a seemingly lost Agumon and Gabumon, she quickly changes her stance. Now believing that Digimon are being abused by hackers, she forms the "Rebels", a team of hackers that fight for the rights of Digimon.
Powers and Stats
Tier: Possibly High 6-C | 3-C | At least 2-A, likely High 2-A
Name: Nokia "Akkino" Shiramine
Age: Early to mid teens
Classification: Human, Tamer | Rookie level Digimon | Mega level Digimon | Royal Knight
Powers and Abilities: Peak Human Speed, Leadership skills , Resistance to Reality Warping, Acausality (Nokia) | Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Fire Manipulation, Earth Manipulation, Healing, Self Information Manipulation and Reactive Evolution via Overwrite, Expert Hand-to-Hand Combatant, Soul Manipulation, Mind Manipulation (Digimon attacks are able to interact with each others' Digicores, which constitute a Digimon's mind and soul. Hence, all Digimon are able to manipulate, attack, and destroy the minds and souls of others), Resistance to Soul Manipulation, Mind Manipulation (The bodies of Digimon shield their Digicores from the attacks of other Digimon, which in turn protect their minds and souls from external interference), (Gabumon), Statistics Amplification, Sound Manipulation, Resistance to Absolute Zero (Other Garurumon can tank Seadramon's Ice Blast in which is Absolute Zero), Ice Manipulation, Can raze with meteors, Energy Manipulation, The four laser sites on the tip of his nose emit an invisible laser beam, meaning that no-one can escape MetalGarurumon's site; the laser is made up of infrared rays and X-rays that can analyze objects in front of him even in the darkness, Tactical Vision (can see infrared and other information along with lock-on reticules), acting as a sensory backup, Flight/Levitation, Absolute Zero, Water Manipulation (MetalGarurumon) | Fire Manipulation, Self Information Manipulation and Reactive Evolution via Overwrite (Agumon), Fire Manipulation, Statistics Amplification, Flight, Fire Manipulation, Statistics Amplification, Can shoot Missiles, Flight and Levitation, Atmospheric Energy Manipulation, Fire Manipulation, Can conjure up an aura around himself to tackle enemies, can combine with Metalgarurumon to become Omnimon, Power Nullification, Resistance to Fire Manipulation, Power Nullification and Absolute Zero (Has fought the likes of MetalGarurumon and is its equal and thus should be able to take his Cocytus Breath), Bypasses Physical defenses with Great Tornado, Statistics Amplification (WarGreymon) | Flight, Can absorb data, can become more powerful by absorbing data, Data Manipulation, Precognition, Fire Manipulation, Can shoot out frigid rounds at a temperature of Absolute Zero from the Garuru Cannon, Enhanced Senses (able to track people across the world and other dimensions), Can travel to concurrent universes (Can open voids to the Real World from the Digital World in Savers/Data Squad), can create holes in dimensions with his energy blasts, Can BFR people to other dimensions, Resistance to Spatial Manipulation, Reality Warping, Time Manipulation, Information Manipulation, Death Manipulation, Mind Manipulation, Soul Manipulation and Existence Erasure (Survived existence erasure by the likes of ZeedMillenniummon), Acausality (Survived the All Delete. Tanked a point blank attack that reset the entire timeline with no affects), Statistics Amplification, Self Information Manipulation and Reactive Evolution via Overwrite, Can kill abstracts and beings with High-Godly Regeneration (Cyber Sleuth only. He and the Cyber Sleuth cast are capable of permanently killing Yggdrasil Avatars) (Omegamon)
Attack Potency: Possibly Large Island level (Much weaker than Takumi and Arata at this stage in the game, but can still put up a decent fight against enemies comparable to the two) | At least Galaxy level (Commands a very well trained WarGreymon and MetalGarurumon. Defeated the Self-Proclaimed Legend. Considered one of the best Tamers in EDEN, rivaling even Takumi and Yuugo) | At least Multiverse level+, likely High Multiverse level+ (Contributed to the defeat of the Mother Eater, a being who could affect the entire Material World Multiverse, which was stated to be infinite in size. The third strongest member of the Royal Knights, only behind Alphamon and Examon. Far above the likes of Leopardmon, The Seven Great Demon Lords, BanchoLeomon and so on)
Speed: Relativistic (Can react to and keep pace with Champion level Digimon) | FTL (Comparable to Takumi Aiba) | Immeasurable (Commands Omegamon, who could reacted to attacks that restarted the entire Universe and battled against the Mother Eater, who was consistently stated to be a higher dimensional entity)
Striking Strength: Possibly Large Island Class (While Agumon and Gabumon can injure Ultimate and even Mega level Digimon, this is likely plot convenience or gameplay mechanics as it was clear that Takumi did most of the work) | At least Galactic Class | At least Multiversal+, likely High Multiversal+ (Defeated members of the Royal Knights and damaged the Mother Eater)
Durability: Possibly Large Island level | At least Galaxy level | At least Multiverse level+, likely High Multiverse level+ (Took hit from the Mother Eater)
Stamina: High | Unknown | Vastly Superhuman | Limitless due to Omega InForce
Range: Melee Range | Several meters | Several Meters with most attacks, Planetary with Gaia Force | Dozens of meters in melee with due to sheer size and the Grey Sword, at least tens of kilometers with projectiles
Standard Equipment: Digivice | None Notable | Dramon Killers, MetalGarurumon comes equipped with countless guns and rocket launches | Grey Sword (Transcendent Sword): A powerful sword marked with ancient Runes. It is strong enough to deflect hundreds of Catastrophe Cannon blasts from the Ultimate/Mega Digimon Diaboromon (Also an Attack), Garuru Cannon (Supreme Cannon): A powerful Cannon that can shoot energy blasts powerful enough to destroy entire mountains and Armies of lesser Ultimate/Mega Digimon. It can also be used to fire an absolute zero blast of icy energy much like MetalGarurumon, his cape, which enables him to fly and allows him to block attacks as severe as Absolute Zero with ease
Intelligence: Nokia unfortunately comes off as air-headed, ditzy and dumb to most people she meets. However, for those who look deeper, or have known her for long enough, they know that this isn't exactly the case. She has proven herself to be a great leader, who truly inspires people. She is also a fantastic tactician, being arguably superior to even Takumi due to defeating the Self-Proclaimed legend (someone who Takumi couldn't even touch).
As for her partner Digimon, Agumon and Gabumon, they are also fairly smart. While they're childishly naive and no next to nothing about humans, they're not dumb. As they grow and digivolve, their experience improves dramatically. By the end game, they're capable warriors.
Weaknesses: Standard Human weaknesses, despite her skill, she still lacks experience | Doesn't appear to know their own strengths, regularly challenging foes stronger than them to protect Nokia | None Notable | None Notable
- Pepper Breath (Baby Flame): Spits flame breath from its mouth to attack the opponent.
- Claw Attack: Attacks with claws.
- Spirit Fire (Spitfire): Shoots a small blast of fire from its mouth.
- Cross Fire (Cross Fight): Gathers power and then either bites foe and slashes them with claws.
- Triple Bird Flame (Triple Baby Flame): Performs "Pepper Breath" alongside two other Agumon, fusing the three flames into a gigantic fireball.
- Heavy Strike I: Heavy neutral damage to one foe.
- Attack Charge: Raises the Attack of the user or an ally
- Blue Blaster (Petit Fire): Releases a stream of blue ice-like flames from its mouth.
- Burst Flame: Magic attack, Fire damage to one foe.
- Anti-Stun: Lite heal to a ingle ally, removes stun.
- Terra Force (Gaia Force): Takes all of the energy within the atmosphere and concentrates it into one spot, then fires it as an extremely dense, high-temperature energy shot.
- Gaia Force ZERO: Instantly fires "Gaia Force" at the heart of the enemy as a point-blank attack that seems impossible to evade.
- Afterburst: Performs a one-hit knockout technique by accelerating its attacks with its vernier applied to the Dramon Killers.
- Doramon Killer (Dramon Killer): Uses both claws to do a Dramon Killer attack.
- Grey Fire Zero (Grey Fire ZERO): Shoots a small fireball.
- Great Tornado: Creates a huge tornado.
- Poseidon Force: Takes all of the energy within the hydrosphere and concentrates it into one spot, then fires it as an extremely dense, high-pressure energy shot.
- Wolkenapalm III: Physical attack, Fire damage to one foe.
- Heavy Strike III: Heavy neutral damage to one foe.
- Attack Charge Field: Raises the Attack of all allies.
- Metal Wolf Claw (Cocytus Breath): Spews cold air at absolute zero that completely freezes everything, and instantly brings the victim's vital functions to a halt.
- Grace Cross Freezer: Launches freezing missiles from all of the weapons hidden throughout its body.
- Garuru Tomahawk: Fires a missile from its chest.
- Metal Wolf Snout: Fires four energy beams from the four laser sites on its snout.
- Ice Archery III: Physical attack, 105 Water damage to one foe.
- Aura: Restores a little HP for all party members.
- Speed Charge Field: Increases Speed of all allies.
- Sonic Void III: Magic attack, Wind damage to one foe.
- Ocean Wave III: Magic attack, 65 Water damage to all foes.
- Supreme Cannon (Garuru Cannon): Freezes the opponent with frigid, absolute zero shots that it fires from the Garuru Cannon.
- Transcendent Sword (Grey Sword): Slashes with the Grey Sword.
- Double Shot (Double Torrent): Annihilates the opponent with successive shots of fire and ice from the WarGreymon and MetalGarurumon heads.
- Ultimate Uppercut: Uses the Grey Sword to send the enemy in the air then repeatedly blasts them with the Garuru Cannon.
- Transcendent Sword (Omega Sword): Charges the Grey Sword and then cuts definitively.
- Sword of Ruin: Rends the air with its Grey Sword to produce a large explosion.
- Omni Howling (Omega Howling): Attacks with a howl that can shake the world.
- Omni Blast (Omega Blast): Drops a bolt of lightning on the enemy.
- Saint Knuckle III: Physical attack, 105 Light damage to one foe.
- Cross-Counter: Counterattacks the enemy when you receive a physical attack.
- Holy Light III: Magic attack, Light damage to one foe.
Key: Nokia | Agumon and Gabumon | WarGreymon and MetalGarurumon | Omegamon