Ninjask is a Bug/Flying-type Pokémon and one of the possible evolutions of Nincada. Renowned for its tremendous speed, it was long thought to be invisible, with its continuous, deafening cries being the only thing to make its presence known.
Powers and Stats
Tier: Low 7-B
Classification: Ninja Pokémon
Speed: Relativistic (One of the fastest Pokémon, it flies so fast it appears invisible to other Pokémon)
Lifting Strength: Superhuman
Striking Strength: Small City Class
Durability: Small City level
Range: Standard melee range
Standard Equipment: None
Weaknesses: Vulnerable to fire, air, ice and thunder based attacks, extremely weak to rock based attacks.
- Opened a hole through space-time to the Mirage Kingdom with sheer power.
- Speed Boost: Ninjask's speed will continually increase over the course of a battle, reaching a maximum of four times its initial top speed.
- Infiltrator: Ninjask is able to bypass forcefields that would otherwise weaken or negate its attacks.
- Absorb: Ninjask drains the nutrients from its foe's body, using the nutrients to quickly heal its own.
- Agility: Ninjask instantly doubles its current speed.
- Bug Bite: Ninjask bites the target with its mandibles, dealing damage and consuming any consumable items the target may be holding.
- Double Team: Ninjask creates a multitude of illusionary copies of itself to confuse its opponents, making it difficult to spot the real Ninjask through sight alone.
- Screech: Ninjask lets out a deafening screech that drastically lowers the defense of those who hear it.
- Fury Cutter: Ninjask quickly cuts a target with its claws, initially dealing minor damage. However, this move's power increases each time it is used in succession, potentially dealing severe damage with a glancing blow if used enough times. However, if Ninjask misses or uses another attack, this move's power is reset back to its initially weak state.
- Fury Swipes: Ninjask repeatedly attacks the target with its claws.
- Harden: Ninjask hardens its carapace, increasing its defense against physical attacks.
- Mind Reader: Ninjask looks into its opponents' mind and reads their next movements in order to ensure that its next attack will hit.
- Slash: Ninjask delivers a particularly brutal slashing attack with its claws that has a higher chance of dealing critical damage.
- Swords Dance: Ninjask performs a specialized dance that doubles its attack power.
- X-Scissor: Ninjask slashes its foe with both of its claws in an X-pattern as if they were a pair of scissors.