The Original timeline Nikolai Belinski was a drunk who drank alcohol to forget the memories of his first wife who was killed in an air raid. He was later captured during WW2 and became a test subject for Edward Richtofen's experiments. In the alternate Original timeline, he is no longer the same drunk he was , he has shown a traitorous nature towards the Origins characters.
The Origins timeline version is more intelligent due to not having acquired his alcoholism. He tries his best to get along with his fellow comrades although he will lose respect for those who will fight poorly.
Powers and Stats
Tier: Varies from 9-B to 9-A | At least 9-A | Likely 9-A
Name: Nikolai Belinski
Origin: Call of Duty: Zombies
Age: 55 in the original timeline, should be in his 20s in the Origins timeline
Powers and Abilities: Peak Human, Slower Ageing, Regeneration (Mid-Low), Energy Projection with various wonder weapons, Air Manipulation with ThunderGun | Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Superhuman Speed | Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Peak Human, Ice Manipulation, Status Effect Inducement, Air Manipulation with Thunderwall, Energy Projection with various weapons, Explosive Spore creation with KT-4, Fire Manipulation, Mind Manipulation with Turned, and Electricity Manipulation, Soul Manipulation and Portal Creation with the Kreegakaleet lu Gosata'ahm (Decay Portal), Gravity Manipulation with GKZ-45 Mk3.
Attack Potency: Varies from Wall level (Uses conventional weaponry from the mid-20th century including the Ak-47 and the Olympia which can kill zombies), to Room level (Uses weapons that range from rocket launchers to the Ray Gun | At least Room level (Fights in a highly advanced mech suit that assists in killing the Dragon) | Likely Room level (As part of the Primis group, he has fought against a Manticore and the Gorod Krovi Dragon.), can bypass durability with KT-4.
Speed: Peak Human (Can run away from hordes of zombies, even Hellhounds, and much faster-running zombies.) Supersonic attack speed with most weapons. | Peak Human Reactions, Superhuman movement speed, Supersonic attack speed with most weapons. | Peak Human, with At least Supersonic attack speed.
Lifting Strength: At least Above Average Human (Amped up due to experiments by Richtofen, although his strength has decayed due to constant drinking) | Athletic Human (Carries multiple firearms, a zombie shield, and much more)
Striking Strength: Wall Class | Room Class | Wall Class (On par with Tank Dempsey, who managed to kill a fresh zombie in origins by smashing its skull), potentially
Durability: Likely Wall level (Can endure hits that generally kill average soldiers with ease) | Likely Room level | At least Street level (Has fought off against the Templar Zombies, who rip off a soldier's head with ease, resisted being shot by an Olympia without any notable damage.), possibly Room level (Fought against both a dragon and the original Nikolai's Manitcore.
Stamina: Average Human normally, much higher with Stamina-Up. | Likely Limitless | Peak Human normally, higher with Stamina-Up
Range: A few meters with the Thundergun, several hundreds of meters with other guns. | Extended melee range, up to a kilometer with Minigun | Hundreds of meters with normal guns.
Standard Equipment: M1911, MR6, Ray Gun, Thundergun, Frag Grenades, MP40, Knife, Sickle, FN FAL / EPC WN, HK21 / H115 Obscillator, KAP-40 / Karmic Atom Perforator-4000,and PSSh-41 / Grim Reaper. | Mauser C96, MR6, Olympia, Hatchet, PPSh-41, KRM-262, MX Garand, Marshal 16, KN-44, Staff of Ice, Wrath of the Ancients, Kreegakaleet lu Gosata'ahm (Decay Portal), GKZ-45 and Ray Gun MK3
Intelligence: Below Average in the original timeline due to constant drinking, however, it is suggested that without his drinking he is actually incredibly intelligent. | Likely Very High in the Origins timeline (Creates contraptions like shields with rockets attached to, by seeing a blueprint once.)
Weaknesses: If Nikolai does not drink vodka regularly, he will freeze in one spot and not talk. Most of his memories have either been forgotten or falsified (Like his several wives). | None Notable
- Fire Breath: A stream of flamethrower like flames flow out of his breath whilst having a lighter near his mouth
- ThunderGun: A compressed blast of air that blows enemies several meters off of where they were standing.
- Zeus Cannon: An enhanced version of the ThunderGun, notably carrying more ammo overall and per clip.
- Pack-A-Punched Abilities: Not exactly an ability, but a variety of miscellaneous ones stemming from pack a punch, these include:
- Blast Furnace: Makes the enemy burst into flames and can spread to other enemies.
- Fireworks: Basically makes the bullet into a firework projectile which lasts for a while, shooting random streaks of flaming projectiles.
- Turned: Basically, the Turned ability mind controls the target, generally the target kills surrounding enemies.
- Dead Wire: Much like the Wunderwaffe, it causes a chain of electricity which spreads throughout the enemies.
- Thunderwall: Basically the shot becomes a Thundergun blast instead.
- Staff of Ice: Out of the staffs in Origins, it is hinted that this is his canonical staff. It shoots balls of ice which slow down, freeze, and ultimately shatter enemies.
- Ull's Arrow: The pack a punched version of the Staff of Ice, the Ull's Arrow has notably more range, can be charged to enhance its strength, and now creates miniature blizzards.
- Wrath of the Ancients: A bow that can fire up to 60 explosive arrows.
- Kreegakaleet lu Gosata'ahm (Decay Portal):
- GKZ-45 and Ray Gun MK3: The GK fires energy that essentially halts the enemy in their tracks, while the Mk3 ray gun fires compressed energy bullets and can make a pseudo black hole.
- The Maelstrom of Eris: The pack-a-punched version of the GKZ-45 and Ray Gun MK3, notably significantly stronger with more ammo.
- KT-4: Creates spores in the enemy that eventually grow large enough that they explode from the inside out.
- Skull of Nan Sapwe: A skull that can either fire blasts of energy capable of vaporizing zombies or stopping them.
- Gauntlet of Siegfield: A baby dragon that fires fireballs at enemies.
Key: Original Timeline | With Manticore | Origins Universe