Nihilego, also known as UB-01 Symbiont, is a dual-type Rock/Poison Pokémon introduced in Pokémon Sun and Moon. It is one of the Ultra Beasts and is among the first to be seen in the game. It particularly seems to be the object of Lusamine's affection.
Powers and Stats
Tier: Low 6-B, likely 5-B
Classification: Ultra Beast, UB-01 Symbiont, Parasite Pokémon
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Teleportation, Flight, Poison Manipulation, Mind Manipulation, Earth Manipulation, Light Manipulation, Telekinesis, Reality Warping, Forcefield, Possession, Shapeshifting, Acid Manipulation, Immunity to being poisoned, Acid Manipulation, Resistance to Normal, Flying, Bug, Fire, and Fairy Type moves, even greater resistance to Poison and Acid based attacks, Status Effect Inducement, Energy Manipulation, Attack Reflection, Size Manipulation
Lifting Strength: Unknown
Striking Strength: Small Country Class, likely Planet level
Range: Standard melee range. Tens of kilometers with projectiles and abilities.
Standard Equipment: None
Intelligence: Unknown (It is unclear if it is even sentient, however, it has shown signs of such, including decent combat capacities)
- Wonder Room: The user warps reality, reversing the defense against physical attacks and defense against projectiles.
- Power Gem: Powerful beams of lights produced from gems.
- Mirror Coat: Nihilego inflicts double the damage it received from the last projectile attack.
- Beast Boost: Each time an opponent is knocked out, its highest stat increases.
- Power Split: Equally splits its opponent's offense and its own combined.
- Guard Split: Equally splits its opponent's defense and its own combined.
- Clear Smog: Negates the opponent's increases in stats.