|“||Ancestors, give me strength!||„|
Nightwolf is a powerful native american shaman with a strong connection to the spirit world, which allows him to communicate with divine beings and being guided by the empyrean forces. His devotion allows the spirits to grant him ethereal weapons in order to combat his foes and other useful abilities.
Powers and Stats
Tier: At least 9-A | At least 8-B. Likely 7-C with Heavens From Above
Origin: Mortal Kombat
Classification: Human Shaman | Undead (After being revived as a Revenant)
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Expert martial artist, Knowledgeable of magic, Can form barriers, weapons, and enhance his own attack power with ethereal energy, Can detect the evil in someone's soul and teach them to suppress it, Can purify someone's soul, Can absorb evil energy while retaining his psyche, Can communicate with wolves and transform into one, Can summon real lightning | All previous abilities, Immortality (Types 1 and 7 as a Revenant)
Attack Potency: At least Small Building level (Killed or wounded Sheeva) | At least City Block level+ (Defeated Quan Chi and Noob Saibot). Likely Town level with Heavens From Above (Killed an amped Sindel but sacrificed himself in the process)
Speed: Superhuman with Subsonic reactions and combat speed. Massively Hypersonic attack speed with Lightning From Above. | Superhuman with Supersonic reactions and combat speed. Massively Hypersonic attack speed with Lightning From Above.
Lifting Strength: At least Class K | At least Class K
Striking Strength: At least Small Building Class | At least City Block Class+
Durability: At least Small Building level | At least City Block level+ (Immortality makes him hard to kill as a Revenant)
Stamina: High | High. Limitless as a Revenant.
Range: Standard melee range. Tens of meters with projectiles.
Standard Equipment: His tomahawks.
Intelligence: Above Average; knowledgeable of magic and the spiritual plane; skilled combatant, has shown to be quite tech savvy.
Weaknesses: None notable
- Tomahawk Swing: Nightwolf uppercuts his opponent with a tomahawk.
- Tomahawk Bash: After the first upswing, Nightwolf slams the opponent back down with his tomahawk.
- Reflector: Nightwolf glows green and redirects projectile moves back at his opponent.
- Absorb: Allows Nightwolf to use the projectile as a source to regain some of his health.
- Spirit Arrow: Creating a mystical bow, Nightwolf shoots an arrow at his opponent.
- Multi-Arrow: Nightwolf fires three arrows at once, with the arrows going diagonally up, straight and diagonally down.
- Red Spirit Arrow: Performing the button combination immediately after a combo will have Nightwolf perform a red version of the move that comes out much faster.
- Shoulder Charge: Nightwolf glows green and then quickly dashes forward and knocks his opponent backwards.
- Power Charge: After the initial hit, Nightwolf strikes the opponent a second time.
- Lightning From Above: Nightwolf raises his arm and summons a bolt of lightning that knocks his opponent off his feet.
- Thunder Storm: Nightwolf summons multiple lightning strikes and hits the opponent skyward.
- Choke: Nightwolf grabs his opponent by the neck and raises them in the air before knocking them away with his Shoulder.
- Strangle: Nightwolf summons a green knife and slashes the opponent's stomach twice before knocking them away with a Shoulder.
- Ancestor's Call: Nightwolf summons glowing tomahawks in the form of mystical green energy to turn his opponent around before forcing them into their shoulders. He then kicks them in the back, damaging their whole spine.
Key: Original Timeline | Current Timeline