Powers and Stats
Origin: Mortal Kombat
Classification: Human Shaman | Undead (After being revived as a Revenant)
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Expert martial artist, Knowledgeable of magic, Can form barriers, weapons, and enhance his own attack power with ethereal energy, Can detect the evil in someone's soul and teach them to suppress it, Can purify someone's soul, Can absorb evil energy while retaining his psyche, Can communicate with wolves and transform into one, Can summon real lightning | Immortality (Types 1 and 7)
Speed: Superhuman with Supersonic with reflexes/reaction. Massively Hypersonic attack speed with Lightning From Above
Lifting Strength: Class 1
Striking Strength: Town Class
Durability: Town level | Town level (Immortality makes him hard to kill)
Range: Several meters with projectiles
Standard Equipment: His tomahawks
Intelligence: Above average; knowledgeable of magic and the spiritual plane; skilled combatant, has shown to be quite tech savvy
Weaknesses: None notable
- Tomahawk Swing: Nightwolf uppercuts his opponent with a tomahawk.
- Tomahawk Bash: After the first upswing, Nightwolf slams the opponent back down with his tomahawk.
- Reflector: Nightwolf glows green and redirects projectile moves back at his opponent.
- Absorb: Allows Nightwolf to use the projectile as a source to regain some of his health.
- Spirit Arrow: Creating a mystical bow, Nightwolf shoots an arrow at his opponent.
- Multi-Arrow: Nightwolf fires three arrows at once, with the arrows going diagonally up, straight and diagonally down.
- Red Spirit Arrow: Performing the button combination immediately after a combo will have Nightwolf perform a red version of the move that comes out much faster.
- Shoulder Charge: Nightwolf glows green and then quickly dashes forward and knocks his opponent backwards.
- Power Charge: After the initial hit, Nightwolf strikes the opponent a second time.
- Lightning From Above: Nightwolf raises his arm and summons a bolt of lightning that knocks his opponent off his feet.
- Thunder Storm: Nightwolf summons multiple lightning strikes and hits the opponent skyward.
- Choke: Nightwolf grabs his opponent by the neck and raises them in the air before knocking them away with his Shoulder.
- Strangle: Nightwolf summons a green knife and slashes the opponent's stomach twice before knocking them away with a Shoulder.
- Ancestor's Call: Nightwolf summons glowing tomahawks in the form of mystical green energy to turn his opponent around before forcing them into their shoulders. He then kicks them in the back, damaging their whole spine.
Key: Human | Revenant