Powers and Stats:
Tier: At least 7-B
Name: Nightmare Luffy (Monkey D. Luffy when he was powered up by 100 shadows during Thriller Bark)
Origin: One Piece
Classification: Human, Captain of the Straw Hat Pirates, Paramecia Devil Fruit User
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Expert Hand-to-hand Combatant, Elasticity and Body Control (via Gomu Gomu no Mi), Resistance to Electricity and Blunt Force Trauma (due to being rubber), High-level Swordsmanship (As well as many other skills possessed by the shadows of original owners), Enormous Willpower (Enough to take in 100 shadows into his body without passing out when 2-3 is considered the limit for normal people)
Attack Potency: At least City level (Significantly stronger than Oars, as is made evident when he effortlessly stopped one of Oars strongest attack with one hand without budging an inch and then easily overpowered him with a simple punch)
Speed: At least Massively Hypersonic (Much faster than G2 Luffy)
Lifting Strength: At least Class G+ (Capable of throwing Oars around like a rag-doll)
Striking Strength: City Class
Durability: At least City level
Stamina: Extremely high; able to persevere with highly lethal poison coursing through his veins and with grave wounds, his stamina can be almost completely restored instantly if he eats meat
Range: Several kilometers
Standard Equipment: A big katana
Intelligence: Combat genius (Learned Soru, a superhuman martial art technique, after just seeing it in action once, improves overall very quickly), prodigious aptitude for battle (Keenly seizes the developments of fights to his advantage, doesn't waste any movements during battle etc.), expertly uses his rubber body in creative ways (Developing his snap-back techniques to enhance the power of many of his attacks, coming up with Gear Second and Gear Third, using his stretching capacity to his benefit in battle etc.), extensive battle experience fighting many different kind of adversaries, is a simpleton outside battle however
Weaknesses: Cannot swim and becomes immobilized if more than half of his body is covered in water, as having so many shadows puts strain on his body and mind, he can only maintain this form for 10 minutes
- Gomu Gomu no Mi (Rubber Rubber Fruit): A Paramecia-type Devil Fruit, this fruit turns the user's body into rubber. The fruit's major strength, as demonstrated by Luffy, is that the person can stretch their body like rubber at will, and makes them almost entirely immune to blunt attacks. The user's ability to stretch and twist like rubber to extreme lengths not only makes them immune to injuries that originate from such, but it also allows the user to drastically increase the range of what would otherwise be a powerful close-range attack, turning it into a devastating mid-range attack. A stretched limb can also be used to store potential energy like a stretched spring, increasing the power of an attack. Owing to rubber's insulating properties, the user is also immune to electrical attacks.
- Gomu Gomu no Pistol: Standard punching attack that extends fist.
- Gomu Gomu no Gatling: Flurry of punches.
- Gomu Gomu no Bazooka: Using two hands to fire the enemy away.
- Gomu Gomu no Storm: Strongest attack, launches his fist through the rebounding elastic affect of his Rubber body to fire punches dozens upon dozens of times in an instant (he sent Oz flying several dozen meters away and smacked him along with Moriah who was inside of him onto his large mansion).
Note: See Monkey D. Luffy for Luffy's original profile.