|“||The untamed know no fear.||„|
There are few dwellers, let alone champions, residing in the blasted and dangerous lands that lie south of the Great Barrier. Much of that world still bears the scars of past Runes Wars, especially the mysterious Kumungu Jungle. There are long-forgotten treasures in these strange places which many risk life and limb to acquire. Nidalee was only a young girl travelling with her treasure-seeking parents when they lost their way in the dense, rainy jungles. The jungle was unforgiving, and she watched her parents suffer agonizing final days as they fell victim to a mysterious and vicious disease. As improbable as it was for a child to survive in the inhospitable jungle by herself, she did just that. Her youthful innocence and a fortunate naivete caused her to appeal to the beasts of that place and she was taken in by a family of cougars and raised as one of their own. She grew and somehow absorbed the raw magic of the dense wilds, evolving beyond both her human physiology and her feline affectation. Now a fierce, nigh-mythical predator, Nidalee battles viciously tooth and nail against any who would threaten the vast jungle she calls home.
Powers and Stats
Tier: Low 7-C | At least Low 7-C, possibly 7-A | Likely High 6-C
Name: Nidalee, the Bestial Huntress
Origin: League of Legends
Classification: Human-feline hybrid
Attack Potency: Small Town level+ (Can fight on-par with Garen, and similarly powerful champions) | At least Small Town level+, possibly Mountain level (Comparable to Warring Kingdoms Garen) | Likely Large Island level (Comparable to Super Galaxy Rumble)
Speed: Hypersonic+ with Massively Hypersonic+ reactions and combat speed (Can keep up with champions like Kled and Garen, as well as close range lightning/light-based attacks) | Hypersonic+ with Massively Hypersonic+ reactions and combat speed | Likely Relativistic (Comparable to Super Galaxy Rumble, who flew from the moon to Runeterra in seconds
Lifting Strength: Athletic Human
Striking Strength: Small Town Class | At least Small Town Class, possibly Mountain Class | Likely Large Island Class
Durability: Small Town level+ | At least Small Town level+, possibly Mountain level | Likely Large Island level
Range: Dozens of meters with spears and magic
Standard Equipment: Javelin, Starting/Essential Items (Health Potions, Doran's Ring, Runic Echoes Tracker's Knife, Ionian Boots of Lucidity, Rabadon's Deathcap, Morellonomicon, Warding Totem)
Intelligence: Above Average (Skilled in combat, Survived for several years in a near-inhospitable jungle when she was just a child)
Weaknesses: Has a limited supply of mana with which to cast spells, her spells have cooldown periods, during which time they cannot be cast (Both are highly exaggerated in-game for gameplay balance purposes; for instance, Ekko is shown to be able to use his ultimate ability in rapid succession in his cinematic)
- Basic Attack: Nidalee throws her spear at the opponent. As a cougar, she slashes the opponent with her claws. Augmented by takedown.
- Prowl: Moving through brush grants Nidalee 10% bonus movement speed for 2 seconds, increased to 30% if she is moving toward a nearby visible enemy champion.
- Hunt: Hitting monsters or enemy champions with Javelin Toss or Bushwhack marks them as Hunted for 4 seconds, granting true sight of them for the duration. Affected monsters are also rooted for 2 seconds. While moving toward Hunted targets, Nidalee gains Prowl's bonus movement speed and ignores unit collision. Additionally, Nidalee's first use of Takedown and Pounce against Hunted targets are empowered.
- Javelin Toss (Human Form): Nidalee hurls a javelin forward in a line, dealing magic damage to the first enemy it hits, which after traveling a minimum distance is increased depending on the distance traveled.
- Takedown (Cougar Form): Nidalee's next basic attack gains range and is modified to deal magic damage, increased by 1.5% for every 1% of the target's missing health, for a maximum of 150% bonus damage. Takedown resets Nidalee's autoattack timer.
- Hunt Bonus: If the target is marked as Hunted, Takedown deals 33% increased damage.
- Bushwhack (Human Form): Nidalee lays a trap at the target location that arms after a brief delay and lasts for up to 2 minutes. The next enemy who springs the trap takes magic damage over 4 seconds and is revealed for the duration.
- Pounce (Cougar Form): Nidalee dashes a fixed distance in the direction of the cursor, dealing magic damage to enemies around her landing point.
- Hunt Bonus: Pounce can be used to target nearby Hunted targets and gains increased range against them. Killing a unit or dashing to a Hunted target reduces Pounce's base cooldown by 70% if it's currently at a higher amount.
- Primal Surge (Human Form): Nidalee evokes the spirit of the cougar, healing the target allied champion or herself and granting them bonus attack speed for 7 seconds.
- Swipe (Cougar Form): Nidalee claws at enemies in an arc in the direction of the cursor, dealing magic damage to all enemies hit.
- Aspect of the Cougar: Nidalee transforms herself into a cougar, gaining a new set of abilities and melee attacks. Triggering Hunt resets Aspect of the Cougar's cooldown if Nidalee is in human form. Nidalee can also transform back into her human form by reactivating this ability.
Key: Base | Warring Kingdoms Nidalee | Super Galaxy Nidalee