|“||Who'dja say is being insolent again? You lot are the ones who're really being insolent here. As if to prove it, look how all your attacks are bending and twisting all out of shape.||„|
Nianzol Weizol (ニャンゾル・ワイゾル, Nyanzoru Waizoru) is a Quincy and a member of the Wandenreich's Sternritter with the designation "W" - "The Wind".
Powers and Stats
Name: Nianzol Weizol
Classification: Quincy, Sternritter
Lifting Strength: Unknown
Striking Strength: Town Class+
Durability: Town level+ (Can deflect attacks away with The Wind), higher with Blut
Standard Equipment: None notable
Weaknesses: Nianzol cannot counter any attacks that are swift enough to escape his notice
The Wind (紆余曲折 (ザ・ワインド), Za Waindo; Japanese for "Twists and Turns"): Nianzol can deflect attacks away from targets of his choosing. When he uses this ability, the attacks are not countered; rather, they are pushed to the side of the target, preventing them from connecting. This ability causes solid attacks like swords to bend away from Nianzol himself. Nianzol is not limited to blocking only the attacks which he can see; he can deflect the attacks through instinct alone, making even surprise attacks useless. Nianzol can also use The Wind to cut opponents in half by moving his finger toward them, which bends their body out of the way.
Reishi Manipulation: As a Quincy, he primarily absorbs spiritual energy from the atmosphere and combines it with his own spiritual energy to form weapons. He has an easier time collecting this energy in environments with higher concentrations of Reishi, such as Soul Society or Hueco Mundo.
- Hirenkyaku (飛廉脚, Flying Screen Step; Viz: "Flying Bamboo-Blind Leg") is an advanced Quincy movement technique, allowing the user to move at high speed by riding on the flow of Reishi created below their feet.
- Blut (血装 (ブルート), burūto; German for "Blood", Japanese for "Blood Guise"): An advanced Quincy technique which grants one inhuman defensive and offensive capabilities, caused by making Reishi flow into the user's blood vessels. However, the independent forms for attack and defense cannot be employed simultaneously.
- Blut Vene (静血装 (ブルート・ヴェーネ), Burūto Vēne; German for "Blood Vein", Japanese for "Stilled Blood Guise"): The defensive form of Blut, which grants the user inhuman durability, is represented by a faint pattern tracing the veins beneath the surface of their skin, which is only visible on the afflicted area when struck. If consciously kept at full power, even attacks delivered by a Shinigami's Bankai can potentially be negated completely. However, despite the considerable defense afforded by this technique, it is seemingly not absolute, and can be torn using sufficient power. Additionally, Blut Vene can be used to aid the user against critical wounds which have already been inflicted by stopping the severe loss of blood which would result from said wound.
- Blut Arterie (動血装 (ブルート・アルテリエ), Burūto Aruterie; German for "Blood Artery", Japanese for "Moving Blood Guise"): The offensive form of Blut which grants the user inhuman attack power. This technique is the only thing capable of ensuring a Quincy's attacks can significantly damage a Bankai-wielding Shinigami.
- Sklaverei (聖隷 (スクラヴェライ), Sukuraverai; German for "Slavery", Japanese for "Holy Slave"): This Quincy technique uses the most basic ability to gather Reishi in the most powerful way: by enslaving it. It can literally tear away the components that make up spiritual objects, such as those that make up Hueco Mundo and Soul Society, as well as the bodies of spiritual beings. When the body of a spiritual being is affected by this power, the user can literally assume the characteristics and associated capabilities of his victim. However, the transformation is not permanent, as the power absorbed eventually vanishes.
Shadow: The user manifests their shadows in front of them, serving as a doorway between the Schatten Bereich and realms outside. The user's reiatsu will disappear instantly from the area of departure. The size of these portals can also be extended by placing the hand on the ground and swiftly swinging the arm outward, shaping the shadows like a Quincy cross, big enough for an army of Soldat to pass through.